Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Cen Ge cleaned up the scene and smoked the room with herbs.

    There is an inexplicable feeling that I am very skilled.

    ... There is also a sense of being spied on.

    The emotions at night are always mixed, and I can't tell them apart.

    In the middle of the night, when everything was silent, the spiritual power fluctuated violently.

    Chu Jiaojiao's whole body turned into spots of light and dissipated, leaving only the spiritual core glowing blue.

    The spirit core swayed left and right three times to confirm that there was no problem with the surrounding environment before starting to rotate.

    Turning and turning, the spiritual power of heaven and earth began to absorb, and the spiritual power constructed a person's frame.

    The spiritual core unfolded and became a string of characters pasted on the frame.

    Dazzling characters such as "Meng Jiao Niang", "Huan He Zong", "Yu Jie" and "Long Hair" are integrated into the frame.

    A vague shadow gradually became clear.

    With the continuous influx of spiritual power, her body quickly manifested, and even the robe and storage bag when she first saw her were prepared.

    There were many X-rated scenes during the process, so Cen Ge turned his head and didn't look at them.

    When she felt that it was almost done, she took another look and saw a smiling girl, still the same Chu Jiaojiao.

    Chu Jiaojiao sat on the ground in a daze for a while, then looked at Cen Ge: "You killed me?"

    Cen Ge didn't deny it: "Yeah."

    Chu Jiaojiao frowned: "I'm not dead?"

    Cen Ge was very flat: " Hmm."

    Chu Jiaojiao was silent for a while, then asked: "Keep your voice down, what's the reason why I didn't die?...Is it related to the stone in Aunt Xiao's head?"

    Cen Ge nodded again.

    They are not idiots, trying to understand the key point, Chu Jiaojiao smiled and glanced at her: "Although it hurts a bit, but you don't really want to kill me."

    Cen Ge thought to himself, if she had to kill her to get the spiritual root, she would take it too. She will not have a clear conscience, but she is willing to bear this mental burden.

    It's the same as Master captured Lingnan for her.

    Seeing her silence, Chu Jiaojiao smiled tacitly. There is no need to assume that things that will not happen, she changed the subject: "You help me tomorrow, my spiritual root cannot be found out."

    Cen Ge asked: "How can I help?"

    Chu Jiaojiao said: "Let me not be in public Under the circumstances, Chalingen would be fine, and I can use the dream technique to deal with one or two people in private."

    Cen Ge thought for a while, then nodded in agreement.

    Let's adapt to the situation at that time, but thinking about it now, it is not too difficult. Jindan Daoist's speaking power is still there.

    Chu Jiaojiao giggled, and went out the door: "I just came back to life, and my body feels a little weak, so I just went to see Master Qianyuan to make up."