Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Master Officially Appears

    Immediately afterwards, Cen Ge realized that she was worrying too much.

    ——She should worry about herself first.

    After receiving the notification from the jade card, the elder brother waited until everyone else who had nothing to do got off the boat and went back to their respective peak gates, then he reluctantly took Cen Ge off the boat to meet the people in Mingfatang.

    Several people from the Mingfa Hall are already waiting under the boat. Most of the cultivation bases are in the Jindan stage, and they all wear red and gold-rimmed hall robes. Even if you are innocent, you will panic when you see them.

    Cen Ge was standing beside the boat plank, feeling a little worried, whether there would be some special means in the Ming Fa Hall to find out that she was time-traveled, and then kill her as a monster who took the house.

    She could almost imagine the scene - the master of the Ming Fa Hall who was so serious that he had no facial features, looked down at her in the solemn and majestic hall, and waved at his subordinates: "This devil is a special group!" Hey

    ... ...

    and she was asked to face the Mingfa Hall together with Xiao Wei, and several other unknown juniors who were not well-known. It is estimated that they will also be dropped by "Nai Group Special".

    Xiao Wei seemed to have given up thinking, bowed her head and confessed to any crime, and was stunned for a while, only to turn her head and see her as if alive, and asked in surprise, "Why do you want to see them too?" She looked around, "Lingnan and Xi Wuheng are not around, are you bored and killed them all?"

    Cen Ge was speechless for a while: "What are you thinking in your mind..."

    Xiao Wei, an ordinary person, with a shattered posture, He was still chatting with a monk in the realm of self-cultivation. The focus is on the mystery of Wuheng disappearing without reason.

    Cen Ge thought to himself, Xi Wuheng is a free man, where he goes is his business, there is no need to say more.

    So, she didn't listen to a word, and shifted all her attention to the monks who were proudly negotiating in the Mingfa Hall.

    That person was a female monk, wearing a plain white robe, with some golden and red spirit patterns adorning her waist and robe, her head was tightly tied in a bun and tied with white jade hairpins.

    If you just look at her static paintings, you can be attracted by her phoenix eyes, and praise her for her good looks and natural bearing, but if you really see her like Cen Ge, you can only feel that she is very powerful, so powerful that you People forget about her looks, makeup, clothes, etc., and will only listen to her carefully, and dare not disobey.

    In terms of cultivation alone, she is indeed introverted and unfathomable, but what is even more frightening is her undeniable gesture.

    ——Seeing her standing in front of Mingfa Hall, the people in Mingfa Hall suddenly became quiet like a flock of partridges.

    She sneered and said, "You guys are having fun interrogating the prisoners. There's a devilish energy on the ark, but you don't even check?"

    Her focus is not on the demonic energy, but on further suppressing the arrogance of Mingfatang: "He kept saying 'Please don't interfere with Mingfatang's affairs as the peak master', did I intervene? Ask a question, can you answer ten sentences—— I can't even ask about my apprentice's affairs? If you can do things clearly and detect the demonic energy that threatens my apprentice's safety, I don't have time to take care of the entire peak gate, so why don't you come to see my apprentice? Hmm ?”