Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Cen Ge has a plan to break the cage.

    Simple, rough and easy to do, as long as "cut it with one sword", four words are enough.

    But when she picked up the Demon Flame Sword, the Demon Flame Sword was trembling, and her mind was chattering.

    Cen Ge couldn't understand it, but combined with its body movements, it seemed that it could be summed up in one sentence:

    No, it can't be split, don't even think about it.

    But... when Cen Ge tentatively asked, "Is that what you mean?" the Demon Flame Sword shook its body violently from side to side, apparently shaking its head.

    Cen Ge was very speechless: "... You must not be from India, right? India's shaking of the head means agreement."

    Mo Yanjian stopped, and after a long while, the whispering words in his head rose.

    It should be a question sentence, probably to ask: what is India.

    Cen Ge: "...I'm tired."

    No matter what, it's impossible to split the cage with a single sword right now. There must be a reason for the Demon Flame Sword's refusal to cooperate.

    But she told Demon Flame Sword to give up, and just waited to die, but Demon Flame Sword disagreed, as if there must be a way.

    what way? Language barrier, unable to communicate.

    Cen Ge stared at the ceiling speechlessly, thinking about it, decided to sleep first, and then think slowly after waking up.

    The magic flame sword turned into a ring and was worn on her ring finger, silently transmitting spiritual power to her.

    The transmitted spiritual power is similar to the spiritual power absorbed by the cage, so that she will not be empty of spiritual power.

    The Demon Flame Sword is really a magic tool, Cen Ge fell asleep peacefully.

    Before going to bed, she made a wish.

    ——Let me understand what the magic flame sword said!

    I don't know how long I slept.

    "..."

    "Click."

    Faintly, there was the sound of rocks breaking in the distance.

    A boy's voice came from afar: "Pippi told me that there are things on the bottom of the sea that make him very comfortable. He doesn't want to go back to shore now—where are you now     ?

    "

Lingmai, I'm so envious!!!"

    "...I killed a shark on the way here."

    "It's so dangerous! Brother Xi has worked hard, you must find the girl you like, and bless her well!"

    " Get out!"

    "When you asked me to borrow Pippi, it was 'thank you, little brother', if you borrow it, let me go, Brother Xi, you are so cruel!——" The voice

    stopped.

    The conversation was indistinct and couldn't be heard clearly, but Cen Ge still heard it.

    She sweated for a moment, then heard the movement outside stop, and looked out of the cage.

    It is still overwhelming white, as if there is no shadow at all. But after watching it for a long time, Cen Ge can actually see it clearly.