Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    From Xiao Hua's perspective.

    Play Wuheng...Looking back and looking back, the peach blossom eyes are full of affection, and the strand of hair hanging down is like a feather hooking people's hearts.

    Under Ling Nan and Cen Ge's watching, she restrained her heart beating like a drum, and smiled with her lips pursed: "Sister Ruoxu is looking for you, and going to report to her."

    Xi Wuheng lowered his eyebrows and eyes, unable to discern emotions, "Going there now?"

    "Uh... um! Sister Ruoxu said that she will set off as soon as possible to pick up her brothers and sisters from the same clan, so she must be ready now."

    Xi Wuheng nodded, then turned to talk to Lingnan with a bitter face . , the tone is almost cute: "I'm really sorry, who would have thought that entering the secret realm this time will have to cross the ocean first? Let's play together again when we get someone!

    " : "Leave the jade card here first, so that you can contact him more conveniently."

    Cen Ge looked at him, and for a moment, her heart, liver, spleen and lungs seemed to be hit by his gaze, making her dumbfounded, just staring at him .

    ——In his unrestrained eyebrows and eyes, at some point, there is an indelible worry.

    Lingnan just acted normally, with a straight face, he took a step forward to block Xiao Wei from looking back at their interaction, and said, "Understood, you go."

    Seeing this, Xi Wuheng smiled slightly, nodded, and took out the soft light sword with the scabbard , regained his playful demeanor, picked up the sweet grass stalk in his mouth, and Yujian flew away slowly.

    Xiao Hua trotted for two steps before keeping up.

    When Xiao Wei was far away, so far away that she couldn't see a touch of Tsing Yi clearly, Ling Nan took Cen Ge to the foot of the mountain.

    In the gentle mountain breeze, Lingnan said.

    "I don't know if you are aware of it."

    Lingnan's tone was suppressed and restrained, as if facing a formidable enemy.

    "However, no matter Xiao Wei is here or not, as long as Xi Wuheng is there, you have to pretend that you are not familiar with him. He will also pay attention and pretend that he is not familiar with you."

    "What's wrong?" Cen Ge knew the heroine's system in her heart, but she didn't know how Lingnan got it.

    Lingnan calmly narrated a fact:

    "When I was on the ark yesterday, there was no black air on Lan Ruoxu's body, but now there is—" A

    very small cluster, in Yintang. "

    Yintang turned black, symbolizing a dead end.

    Cen Ge's heart trembled.

    The Xiao Wei in her memory was still a sweet and lovely romance heroine, smiling sweetly.

    A little far away, the ignorant disciple of Qingxi Peak , still enviously sighing with others: "Junior Sister Xiao has a very close relationship with Sister Ruoxu recently, if you have something to ask Sister Ruoxu, you can ask Junior Sister Xiao to convey it. "

    When the sun is directly above the head, the ship sails against the direction of the sea wind and heads for the entrance of the secret realm. The disciples