Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Squirrel: I'm Not Here

    Regarding Cen Ge's words, Ling Nan followed his advice, quickly found the mechanism and opened the door.

    The door opened just a crack, and senior brother Chi Yanfeng squeezed in with a bitter face, and threw himself down in front of Cen Ge with a "plop" full of the aroma of fireworks.

    Cen Ge: "..."

    Lingnan looked alert, stepped in front of her, and pointed at senior brother Chi Yanfeng with a fire stick.

    The stone door opened gradually, and several brothers and sisters who had sporadic impressions in Cen Ge's memory were waiting in front of the battle holding explosives with confused aura, staring closely at Lingnan who was full of evil spirits.

    It was like a soldier with a knife facing a big tiger.

    Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng couldn't stop him at all, he threw himself onto the ground, and howled on the ground with bruises all over his neck: "Junior Sister! I told you that you and Lingnan were in the stone room, but I also told you that you did it voluntarily. But they didn't believe it, I only believe that you were coerced!"

    A senior sister in an orange-red robe snorted and said, "You were scared of being beaten, and you were bribed by the spirit stone, so that you didn't care about your fellowship, but we didn't!" "Yes, yes

    , "Someone echoed, "It's been a whole day in there! Lingnan is not a good guy—" "As soon as the

    spiritual pressure disappeared, we rushed over to save the little junior sister. It's fine if you don't help, and you still prevent us from taking bombs." The door—"

    "This neck looks terrified, you lie down beside me, and I'll settle your debts later!" After

    they finished speaking in a hurry, they still looked at Cen Ge worriedly.

    Cen Ge heard black lines all over his head, and for a moment he wished he could use the magic flame sword on the spot to silence them.

    ——No, isn't she standing here now? ?

    Before she could speak, Lingnan reached back and grabbed her arm, his tone was restrained, almost calm, "Have you finished?" The

    voice was not loud enough for them to hear clearly.

    In an instant, the entire stone room fell silent.

    Senior brother Chi Yanfeng lay on the ground and trembled silently, and the other senior brothers and sisters also took out all kinds of weapons on guard -

    there were swords, knives, and fire sticks.

    Lingnan snorted disdainfully from his chest, and seeing that they were indeed shocked by the words, he turned his head and showed a shy, shy smile in his eyes to Cen Ge: "Let's go?" Cen Ge shook his

    head .

    Lingnan froze for a moment, the light in his eyes was covered by doubts.

    Cen Ge pressed his hand and patted it reassuringly: "I'll ask them a few questions."

    When Ling Nanhu was in front of her, a faint blue shadow shrouded him.

    She walked out fearlessly, raised her chin, and looked at the senior brothers and sisters who looked worried and guarded.

    It's hard to describe how they linger in their hearts with fear and loathing to the point of fear of Lingnan, and what kind of mentality they have to bomb Shimen.