Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    The master looked complicated, and nodded with relief and worry: "You are Gong Mingyu's daughter after all."

    The master remembered that he and Gong Mingyu had resisted the demons together before, and his eyes were a little misty.

    Cen Ge remained silent and bowed his hands to leave.

    After the matter is settled, the people from Mingwutang will take the lead and send them to the border.

    When monks fight, it is not advisable to gather too many people.

    Ming Wutang often arranges groups of two or three people to go to the border to guard an area.

    The one she arranged with Cen Ge was Lan Ruoxu, who she was familiar with, and the other she didn't know, who introduced himself as coming from Beihan Peak and used the sword.

    Cen Ge didn't care, but Lan Ruoxu asked the people from Mingwutang to change the allocation: "If possible, change to a Danxiu, or a Wuxiu. It used to be from Chiyanfeng, or from Nanyunfeng." Mingwutang

    's People don't quite understand: "Why?"

    Lan Ruoxu was about to speak, but Cen Ge shook his head and said, "You can arrange for a Boshi peak to come, and the sword repairer just protects it." For a

    while.

    silence.

    Lan Ruoxu couldn't help but said: "Cen Ge, although you are from Chiyan Peak, you can use more swords, and I am also a pure spiritual practitioner."

    Cen Ge smiled and said, "I can make alchemy." There is still a pill furnace in the bag.

    Lan Ruoxu glanced at her: "Can you refine the Rejuvenation Pill? What about the Chengling Pill? What about the Enhancing Body Pill?"

    Cen Ge: "..."

    This, all, is, what?

    Lan Ruoxu said: "I know about you. You just went to the secret realm to get a chance when you entered the foundation stage. After returning to the sect, you were promoted to Jindan. You probably haven't taken a few alchemy classes in the foundation stage of Chiyan Peak. .”

    Cen Ge: “Hiss…”

    Lan Ruoxu said again: "Even if you know a little bit, we can barely use it, but when we really reach the border, most of the medicines we refine are actually used for Qi refining ranks and even ordinary soldiers. Do you know it?" Cen Ge

    : "..."

    She really didn't know how to do it.

    If she knew it, she wouldn't have had time to buy a elixir in a pharmacy, but if she couldn't sell it, she would be forced to owe Yun Bing ten spirit stones.

    Lan Ruoxu said again: "You don't need to refute, you are a sword cultivator, and all your spiritual power is used to use the sword. We still need someone who can make alchemy or weeds to help us quickly replenish spiritual power."

    Cen Ge understands.

    Soldiers need help.

    Although her magic flame sword can absorb spiritual power, Lan Ruoxu does not have a magic flame sword, so she still needs to assist.

    Lan Ruoxu also said: "The people in Boshi Peak basically have no power to restrain them. They have knowledge and are willing to study, but they can't keep up with the practice. When we want to use the formation, send a message back to Qianshanzong and let them calm down." Just be safe and give us advice in the Qianshan sect."