Chapter 50

Chapter 50 "No Problem."

    There is one thing to say, Yuege people are not very good, but the spiritual pet bag given to him is indeed a fairy product.

    The beautiful tiger had nowhere to go, so Cen Ge simply put the beautiful tiger into the spiritual pet bag. The spirit pet bag became more and more lively. There were three kinds of animals, squirrel, five-feathered sparrow and colorful tiger.

    Cen Ge added several bags of spirit melons to the spirit pet bag for the two small animals to eat.

    The colorful tiger looked at it aggrieved.     Even though the spiritual pet will not die if it absorbs spiritual power,     Cen Ge is still embarrassed     :

    "What do you usually eat?" She, can't understand.     After all, he couldn’t die of hunger, so Cen Ge put a few ordinary five-attribute spirit stones, and told it: “If you don’t know what to eat, grind your teeth with spirit stones     .     ” Don't need to grind your teeth: "Goo chirp!"     Banyan tiger: "Hey..."     Banyan tiger is still a tiger in the final analysis, that's all it is, and there is also some fear brought by the memory of the previous life when touching it, it is not as refreshing as petting a cat.     After Cen Ge finished his instructions, he made a plan, and after leaving the secret realm, included the colorful tiger and the five-feathered colorful bird in the category of Yuege's relics, and handed them over to the sect.     Now... let's find the spiritual core.     The core of the spiritual vein is actually not difficult to find. It doesn't matter if you set a direction and go straight forward. It doesn't matter if you take a detour occasionally. If it is really impossible to move forward, appropriate damage is also allowed.     Inside the metallic spiritual vein, the spiritual power of the golden element surged like an ocean, and Cen Ge was as powerful as a bamboo, all the way to the place where the spiritual power was most lush.     There was no hindrance, and they soon reached the core area.     The core of the spirit vein is not occupied by the spirit stone, but a large piece is empty, but it is very difficult to walk in, like transparent pectin, it occupies all the space and cannot be squeezed in.

    The surroundings are golden, and the pectin may be golden in essence, but it is assimilated by the surrounding spirit stone light.

    Cen Ge suddenly thought, if there is a fire attribute spirit vein in front of him, what would be the core of the spirit vein? Is it hot enough to melt ironstone?

    After all, a monk has not become a fairy, how should he enter the spiritual vein despite the scorching heat?

    ……assimilation.

    The correct answer suddenly popped up in Cen Ge's mind.

    Let the spiritual power of the same attribute flow through your body, make yourself like a spiritual stone, a piece of pectin.

    The highest state of a monk is to share the spiritual power of the heaven and the earth, and to live as long as the heaven and the earth.

    ...Then Heaven and Earth said that the temple is too small to accommodate your big Buddha, please ascend!

    So the monk flew up.

    Cen Ge relaxed his body and mind, allowing spiritual energy to flow in and out of his body freely, like a sponge.

    It felt very strange, as if he could fly away in the next moment.

    It's just that the level of foundation establishment is too low, the body cannot accommodate more spiritual power, and the body is not "light" enough, so it cannot ascend.