Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Cen Ge didn't ask him the reason, just smiled quietly, waiting for him to say it himself.

    She doesn't care if she goes to the secret realm or not. As long as Xiao Wei and Xi Wuheng's path of sadomasochism is not hindered, and ghosts are not obsessed with snatching Lingnan's natal spirit sword, and they only travel in the secret realm as usual, and keep company with their seniors, there will be basically no danger.

    But since Lingnan can't go to the secret realm, there must be some excuses.

    Her calmness seemed to appease Lingnan, and he did give an explanation: "The secret realm and the spirit gathering array can be cultivated." The

    ark has a gathering spirit array, which can absorb the abundant spiritual energy overflowing from the secret realm. It's good to practice, and it's safe.

    But...

    "Is there any other reason?" Cen Ge asked, purely guessing, "The black air gives you a bad feeling?" "Yes," Ling

    Nan nodded, looking at the clear blue sky reflected in her dark pupils Light, clear and concentrated, "It's like facing an abyss."

    Abyss...

    Cen Ge raised his hand and pressed his temple to calm himself down.

    It's not that she doesn't believe Lingnan's words, on the contrary, she just believes that she has to weigh it.

    She knew that she had a clear conscience, and she also knew that Xi Wuheng was just too lively and used to tease people casually.

    So when Xi Wuheng invited her to enter the secret realm together, she did not refuse.

    The secret realm itself is also very attractive to her, an outsider.

    But Lingnan's words and the lingering black air reminded her.

    Her understanding of Xiao Wei's system is only from the perspective of the heroine in the original book, and she knows almost nothing. She knows nothing about the system's standpoint of good and evil.

    What's more, things like feelings are hard to say.

    Xiao Wei may be jealous, jealousy breeds resentment, resentment breeds killing intent, killing intent——

    Cen Ge choked for breath, and his mind went blank for an instant.

    She... felt murderous.

    The murderous aura that surged so much that it was almost solidified.

    ...It turns out that when death really comes to the top of your head, even if you are as foolish and bold as her, you will still be afraid.

    She had already forgotten how she came into this world, and Tiandao kindly told her "no comment, don't worry too much".

    So if she dies here, she may not be able to return to reality.

    She turned her head stiffly, looking at the source of the murderous aura.

    ……Well?

    "Eldest brother?"

    Cen Ge rubbed his eyes, suspecting that he was wrong.

    The always gentle elder brother unexpectedly had a day when he exuded murderous aura.

    The eldest brother was wearing an orange-red robe, standing on the empty dark brown deck, staring unkindly at Lingnan beside her who was still tugging at her sleeve.