Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    She thought she was transmigrating into fantasy novels, but now the plot is running wildly on the road of suspense novels.

    Cen Ge was a little tired.

    If Yue Ge used his usual trick to let his spiritual pet die, then there should be the dead body of the spiritual pet in the storage bag, as well as clothes belonging to his belongings.

    What if he used other unknown escape methods...

    Now that she has been alone by Lingmai for a long time, he didn't show up and continues to bother her with his willful affection?

    Weird, weird, really weird.

    Yue Ge's original text was a short story, and she hadn't read it. The original body is a vicious female supporting role, and she is only responsible for helping the evildoers, so the length is very short. So she didn't know much about Yue Ge.

    So...

    Sure enough, I still don't understand, and the existence of the ignorance is like a misty abyss, full of unknown ghosts and ghosts, making people afraid to step forward.

    The surroundings are so quiet that it makes people panic. Cen Ge made a quick decision—to enter the secret path.

    Using the magic flame sword to protect himself, Cen Ge volleyed from the spiritual vein to the entrance of the secret passage. The sleeves of the clothes are light, the movements are neat, and they fall to the ground.

    The inexhaustible metallic spirit stones are ignited, the brightness is slightly lower, and golden fragments are scattered in the air as they burn.

    ——If you want to refine a metallic elixir, using metallic spirit stones as fuel will have a miraculous effect.

    Right now, the metallic spirit stone can only be used as a small floating light bulb, illuminating the way ahead.

    There was muddy water on the floor, she walked a short distance, and mice and moths ran around like frightened ones, chattering and rustling in her ears, and Cen Ge's back trembled when he heard it.

    It's also a secret path, so the difference is too big...

    Cen Ge stepped on the stagnant water again, and found that there were unknown Gu worms in the water, silently took out the ordinary sword, sat on the scabbard, and slowly moved forward fly away.

    The secret path is generally natural, with many twists and turns, and traces of violent breakthroughs can be seen.

    Some were smashed by Lingnan with a fire stick, and some were chopped by Xi Wuheng with an ordinary sword.

    After that, a fork appeared, one left, one middle and one right.

    Where should we go?

    Cen Ge thought for a moment, then waved his hand to extinguish the spirit stone.

    In the darkness, there were subtle lights at both ends of the forked road.

    On the left, fiery red, in the middle, pitch black, and on the right, tan.

    Cen Ge didn't hesitate for too long, so he chose to stop where he was.

    She knows her purpose.

    She was just afraid, facing Yuege alone at the door of the secret passage in the uninhabited trench, to welcome his unknown strange ability.

    The fork in the road is already a distance that can arouse their vigilance when there is a commotion.