Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Xi Wuheng: It's not me she loves!

    There was a whistling through the air, but within a short time, all the wretched men who were drooling around Xiao Wei fell to the ground and passed out.

    Cen Ge held the ordinary sword with scabbard, and kicked those weak chickens who were stunned by the scabbard to the edge of the cliff in disgust.

    Xi Wuheng came a step late, seeing the situation in front of him was unclear, so he walked over and said to Cen Ge: "I'll help!" It was not a

    question, and Cen Ge didn't need to politely say "No need to help", she threw the bundle of rope casually, Commander Xi Wuheng tied up those scumbags together.

    In a short while, the group of dregs were bundled into caterpillars and collapsed on the edge of the cliff.

    Cen Ge clapped his hands, turned around and said to Xiao Wei who was in a daze, "I'm here to help you when I see injustice, so I can only help you here." She pointed to the group of people, "Their ending is up to you. "

    Although the steep shore is high and the waves are fierce, if a cultivator falls, as long as he uses his spiritual power in time to fall into the sea, there will be scratches to the sky.

    She tied the group of people to the edge of the cliff, just to let them feel the feeling of being forced to the edge of the cliff to watch tens of meters below the sea.

    Xiao Wei hadn't reacted yet, tears were still rolling in her eyes, and her eyes were misty, which made her feel distressed.

    She hesitated, and said for a while: "Brother Heng... what should I do?"

    Cen Ge was speechless, watching the heroine's performance with cold eyes.

    There was a desolate roar of a tiger in the distance.

    Facing the howling sea wind, Xi Wuheng frowned solemnly: "They want to bully you, and how to deal with them is all up to you."

    He thought for a while, and then gave a guarantee, "Although there are people from our Qianshan sect there People, but I recognize that person, and it is tiresome to touch flowers and grass all day long, and I can assure the sect that you were forced to kill him." Cen Ge understood, and

    if Xiao Wei had the will, Xi Wuheng would Be a witness and prove that she is self-defense.

    With tears in her eyes, Xiao Hua stretched out her hand and put it down again. She was dressed in a blue dress and shivered alone in the sea breeze. A good one hesitated to speak.

    Xi Wuheng took Cen Ge's hand, took a step back, and said in a low and desolate voice, "Everyone can only rely on themselves to cultivate immortality, you should think clearly." He tilted his head and smiled with

    Cen Ge, "Go!" Well, I still have a question to ask you..."

    ——In an instant, Cen Ge felt that Xi Wuheng's usual joking and joking were all disguises.

    "...You are hiding a lot of things from me! I want to settle with you!"

    Cen Ge: ...I'm sorry for thinking too much.

    She and Xi Wuheng nodded and prepared to leave.

    She didn't want to be a vicious female supporting role, but she saved the heroine.

    What the heroine was like in the past, what she is like now, and what she will be like in the future, everything has nothing to do with her as a passer-by.