Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The Heroines Draw Their Swords

    The atmosphere of silence appears secretly because of fear.

    The beach is still very lively, people building furniture, building parts, jingling, mixed with the sound of talking and waves, making this small corner even more quiet.

    The breeze passed. The blow made the disciples of Qingxi Peak tremble.

    The disciples of Qingxi Peak were afraid that they might say the wrong thing. Lingnan and the mighty woman who stabbed the deep-sea octopus to death with a sword yesterday were already planning to kill.

    He said tremblingly: "I, can I help you contact the senior brother who sells medicine?"

    Cen Ge naturally would not object, nodded, acquiescing to this little junior brother who was scared out of his wits for some reason and ran away quickly.

    Turning his head to look, Lingnan was a little unhappy, pursed his lips, and knocked on the ground with the fire stick one after another.

    "Wow—"

    A small cluster of flames rose from the ground, roasting the glittering sandy beach gravel.

    Lingnan lowered his head and silently knocked out the flickering flames with a fire stick.

    His voice was muffled: "Are you afraid of me like they are?"

    Cen Ge looked confused, "Why should I be afraid

    of you ?" It was cold and terrifying, looking at her.

    She looked back calmly, and even wanted to laugh a little.

    She is indeed not afraid of Lingnan. In her eyes, the memory of the original body is like flipping through video records, and there is no more sense of substitution. The novel's text, which can bring people a sense of substitution, is also a few percent weaker. His loneliness only flashes in memory and novels.

    In Cen Ge's eyes, he is taciturn and reliable, and occasionally loses his temper, and he doesn't even need to be coaxed, and he turns around naturally.

    Maybe it was because her gaze was too calm, Ling Nan turned her head away first, and muttered: "If only I could know your true thoughts."

    Cen Ge heard it clearly.

    Before she could think about it, the disciples of Qingxi Peak had already run over happily.

    It is the joy of rescuing soldiers——

    "Senior brother and sister, I have helped you find a way to contact Feiyuwan! Brother Wuheng has everyone's contact information, so just look for him!"

    Qingxi Peak disciple said happily After finishing, he picked up his materials and ran away again, not daring to use his spiritual power for fear of disturbing the spiritual power field of the two big brothers.

    Cen Ge looked at Xi Wuheng who was flying leisurely with a soft light sword and a grass root in his mouth: "..."

    Lingnan who found out that he had nothing to do with himself: "..."

    "Hahahahaha, it turned out to be you!

    " Wuheng quickly jumped off the soft light sword, chewed and swallowed the sweet grass root, and opened the kettle to take a sip of water at a speed where afterimages could be seen.

    After quickly rectifying, Xi Wuheng covered his mouth and coughed, rubbed his face, and flicked his hands behind his back smartly, making a noise with his sleeves.