Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Cen Ge also went to the deck, struggled a little, but couldn't get away, couldn't figure out what Lingnan was thinking, so he simply followed him.

    The edge of the deck was already full of people, and some disciples even wandered around the outer circle of the deck, selling stools and melon seeds tea.

    What a lively scene.

    Cen Ge looked around, feeling that he had nowhere to stay.

    After thinking about it for a while, she decided to find another way, and sat in the seat where Senior Sister Lan Ruoxu stood before to watch their competition.

    Before she mentioned it to Lingnan, she saw it, the immortal version of Moses Dividing the Sea—

    seeing it, Lingnan casually patted the shoulder of the person in front of him, the person turned his head, his eyes were concentrated, his pupils shrank and trembled, and the next moment he was trembling, Qiang Zuo calmly squeezed to the side.

    The person next to him was so crowded that he was about to fall, yelling and cursing: "Squeeze what!" He turned his head and stared at the culprit aggressively—

    "...Lingnan, it's you, haha, hahaha, hahahaha, it's okay, it's okay! Please, please."

    All grievances and grievances turned into ashes after Lingnan's casual glance.

    Lingnan didn't pay any attention, and just took out a chair with backrest and armrests from the storage bag, and said to Cen Ge, "Sit down." Cen Ge was surprised by

    this formation, what is Lingnan in the eyes of other people? The cruel demon king... shame: "I can't do it."

    Ling Nan said coldly: "Sit."

    The person squeezed into a can of sardines: "..."

    Cen Ge: "..."

    What else can I do? Just sit and sit.

    A group of sardines looked at her with a mixture of admiration and worry, as if looking at a brave man who served the devil with his body.

    Cen Ge sat on the chair dumbly, racked his brains to recall the plot for a while, and finally understood the reason.

    In the original book, Lingnan has no father and no mother. After being taken in by the sect, he found out the Tianhuo spiritual root. However, the tendons are different, and it is difficult to practice. He has been stuck in the Qi refining period and cannot improve.

    In the outer sect, on the one hand, he has an enviable excellent talent, on the other hand, he has a despicable cultivation speed, and his status is embarrassing.

    Therefore, in the trial of fighting among the outer sects, Lingnan used the secret method to burn his own blood, bursting out a power that might not be able to resist in the foundation building period, and his indifferent, violent, and merciless fighting style, in the trial Widely concerned.

    In principle, the outer disciples who performed well in the trials would be accepted as apprentices by the peak master or the disciples of the peak sect who had the qualifications to accept apprentices. But the image of Lingnan wearing a pitch-black robe dripping with blood scared many people, and in the end it was the main force of Chiyan Peak who overcame all opinions and took him in.

    It was just to take him in. After giving him a chance to be promoted to Foundation Establishment, let him make alchemy by himself in the small alchemy furnace.

    In the original book, Lingnan was almost indifferent to this situation, and even took the initiative to avoid the crowd and locked himself in the alchemy room to practice. By the time he left the alchemy room and headed to the Fire Crane Secret Realm, he had already completed 90% of the foundation building, which was close to the Great Perfection.

    Lingnan is a very powerful person, but also a person who is withdrawn to the level of a villain.

    Cen Ge tilted his head and glanced at Lingnan, Lingnan was standing calmly by the chair, looking at Xi Wuheng who was chatting with his senior brother with a mournful face, the corners of his eyes drooped slightly, showing no emotion.

    The worry of the bystanders... She really couldn't empathize with it, maybe because she had always been big-hearted, or maybe because the blood that stained his robe was his own.

    The crowd uttered a booing sound like a landslide and tsunami, interrupting her thoughts.

    There was a large space on the deck, and there were Beihanfeng disciples in lake blue robes on the left and right to maintain order.

    The sword contestants from both sides have already appeared.

    On one end is a Beihanfeng disciple wearing a lake-blue school uniform. His surname is Wuheng. He is holding an iron sword that seems to be taken from a weapon rack. splashed in the eyes.

    On the other end was also a Beihanfeng disciple in a lake-blue school uniform, Anonymous, Anonymous, holding a mortal iron knife in his hand, but it was not rusted after all.

    Iron knife?

    "Isn't it a sword competition?" Cen Ge asked.

    Her voice was drowned out by the booing of the crowd.

    Lingnan opened his mouth and wanted to speak. Xi Wuheng in the middle of the deck glanced in her direction as if he didn't know anything, and then swayed a fancy sword flower with a smile on his face, posing as a handsome fairy to guide the way, and said with a smile: "Spectators—notes !"

    The crowd was obviously used to Xi Wuheng's behavior of playing tricks from time to time, they all laughed and clapped and booed, right to join in the show.

    Xi Wuheng smiled and blinked at Cen Ge, and while gesturing at sword skills, he chatted in class: "It is said that it is a sword competition, but you can distinguish swords, guns, halberds, long ropes and short sticks, and eighteen kinds of weapons. Moves, tricks, and then—"

    Xi Wuheng said loudly, and the swordsmanship has also reached the last move!

    "—Slash it with a sword!"

    Pointing at the big knife on the opposite side!

    "Dang——"

    When the swords and soldiers met, the sound of collision was clear and sweet, and the flames were faint.

    Every disciple has learned the basic sword moves, and the Beihanfeng disciples were prepared for a long time, and after blocking them, they smiled and said: "Your sudden attack--" It's too watery.

    Before the words were finished, there was a "click", and the rusty sword couldn't stand the parry and counterattack from the big knife, and under the eyes of everyone... it cracked.

    "Kang Dang——" the sword fell on the deck made of brown wood, stirring up two stars of dust.

    After a moment of silence, everyone laughed out loud, and the scene was chaotic.

    The effect of the program is simply perfect!

    Xi Wuheng ignored the helpless and funny expressions of the brothers behind him, threw the broken sword on the weapon rack with a playful smile, patted the rust on his hands, and was about to walk towards Cen Ge.

    Lingnan suddenly said a word, which stopped him in his tracks.

    "Cen Ge, look over there, a girl covered in blackness has been staring at you."

    The author has something to say: San Jin: This is the longest sentence Lingnan ever said. You know, Cen Ge, that it means what?

    Xi Wuheng: I rush to answer! He is definitely interested in that girl! ! !

    Lingnan: Roll Your Eyes.jpg