Chapter 14

Chapter 14 The Indissoluble Bond between the Male Protagonists and the Octopus

    [It was originally just a small octopus. After accidentally getting into the spiritual vein mainly composed of water and gold elements, relying on cultivation, it became a giant in a few years and ruled the secret sea area.

    【After all, it is just an octopus, a water spirit root creature, unable to refine the spiritual power of gold elements. The spiritual power of the golden element was accumulated in its body, and it was infested for a long time, giving rise to hostility.

    【This kind of monster, only the cultivators with the spiritual root of the golden element can use the spiritual power of the golden element in the world to restrain it, but Xiao...】The

    rest of the words are invisible.

    Cen Ge only felt that this passage was familiar, but his mind was exhausted, and it took him a long time to figure it out, as if it was a field in a novel.

    Her brain circuit naturally turned to another question.

    The heroine Xiao Wei in the original text, how did she deal with this plot?

    Go hand in hand with Xi Wuheng, explode the small universe, and kill the octopus in seconds?

    This reading comprehension question was not difficult, but Cen Ge only felt dizzy, his body was gradually disintegrating, and his thinking was fragmented.

    Xi Wuheng stretched out his hand in front of her eyes and shook it several times before slowly recovering -

    "Hey, what's wrong with you!!!"

    She heard Xi Wuheng's terrified roar close to her ear.

    Then exhausted the spiritual power, like withered fallen leaves, fell silently from the sky where the spiritual power fluctuated.

    Completely lost consciousness.

    Cen Ge was awakened by the smell of grilled octopus.

    She was lying in the jet-black cabin that had been scrubbed, and even though it was covered by a cloth curtain, the air was still full of the smell of cumin spices, and specks of oily smoke came in through the cracks.

    It should be already night, and someone outside shouted sentences such as "the moon is the light of a thousand mountains", and then they were laughed at, "you can't stop your mouth with delicious food".

    Cen Ge smacked his lips subconsciously, only the sweet fragrance of Zengling Pill was in his mouth.

    Her chin was pinched carefully, and another golden elixir was stuffed into her mouth.

    Cen Ge:? !

    The hands were slowly released in the darkness, and someone calmly said: "Your spiritual power is empty now, and your limbs are weak. Swallow the Zengling Pill and adjust your breath well."

    Lingnan's voice carried a somewhat relieved smile.

    "You still made this Zengling Pill yourself."

    Cen Ge calmed down and adjusted his breath according to the words. I just felt a surge of golden spiritual power flowing through the veins of my whole body, making my whole body feel warm and lazy.

    The dantian was filled with golden light, and the Lingtai and Linggen didn't appear to be broken.

    The cultivation has dropped a bit, but it's not a big deal.

    She felt that there was nothing serious, so she asked very sincerely: "I want to eat grilled octopus. If you go out to play, save two pieces for me?

    " .

    Cen Ge's saliva was about to come out when he smelled it, and the memories related to eating and drinking in his previous life were released like a lantern.

    She is a book traveler, and she has a limited sense of substituting the world in the book. She has a playful attitude, and she is a bit reluctant to leave. Only when you smell the aroma of barbecue can you miss the delicacies from your previous life.

    "I don't like the smell." Lingnan coughed twice and said with restraint.

    Cen Ge felt a little pity, the person in front of him was a fairy who didn't like to eat barbecue: "If I could move, I could stew octopus spareribs with herbal soup. It's a pity... I may have a chance in the future." "I don't like the taste of octopus."

    Cen

    Ge Ge was stunned, let out a long "oh" for a while, nodded and said: "I remember."

    Lingnan seemed to be stunned too.

    Outside the cabin are the crew members who are celebrating, eating and drinking, and you can clearly hear Xi Wuheng joking with others.

    There were only the two of them in the cabin, and it was surprisingly quiet, with the sound of breathing in their ears.

    Cen Ge just took it as the end of the topic and prepared to adjust his breath.

    "...What do you remember this for?" Lingnan finally asked with difficulty.

    In the breath, there was a trace of hotness that he didn't even notice.

    Cen Ge was also unconscious, and a beautiful freeze-frame image of Xi Wuheng catching her falling from the sky just flashed through his mind, so he casually gave a reason: "If it was Xi Wuheng, he would remember you too, right?" ’.”

    The enthusiasm was gone.

    Lingnan stood up silently, opened the curtain, and melted into the smell of barbecue that he hated most.

    Obviously sulking.

    Cen Ge was stunned:? ? ?

    Did she say something wrong? Xi Wuheng was originally a guy who even Xiao Wei could remember the surname Fengmen!

    The author has something to say: Cen Ge, a straight girl, looks dumbfounded.