Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Taijing · Demon Realm · Qianshanzong

    Cen Ge quickly calmed down.

    Surrounded by mountains, no wind. She brushed her hair on the sideburns to gather her emotions.

    Yun Min invited her only because of loneliness.

    It's not the kind of loneliness that seeks a partner and pursues momentary pleasure.

    It is because of the eyes of the sky, the inability to contact people around us, and the sense of alienation that goes deep into the bone marrow.

    Years later.

    After finally meeting an existence that can be touched and is not afraid of being changed in the future.

    So, I couldn't resist sending out an invitation.

    Cen Ge looked at him, as if looking at his future self.

    Indifference, watching with cold eyes, watching them follow the plot of the novel...

    Intervene, it often makes things worse.

    Only by not interfering can they be kept safe.

    Then be an exiled immortal, watch from a distance, eat a melon, it's good.

    Cen Ge quickly made a decision: "I'm not going, what happens to Lingnan has nothing to do with me."

    Yun Min's expression remained unchanged: "I heard that he is not possessed by demons."

    Cen Ge said: "If the sect wants me to attack Demon Realm , I will go..." She finally found a reason to say, and emphasized: "I will wait for the sect to arrange, and I will not go out without permission."

    Yun Min nodded: "Okay."

    Then she left.

    His back was tall and straight, and Cen Ge watched him, feeling somewhat tragic.

    It's a strange feeling... Cen Ge couldn't figure out why, so he simply let it go.

    She had no intention of going out to relax and returned to the cave.

    She is now Jindan Dzogchen.

    Has not been promoted to Nascent Soul yet.

    Half a year ago, she had ascended to the ninth level of Jindan.

    The spiritual power in the Demon Flame Sword was absorbed.

    It took her another half a year to consolidate her spiritual power, use it smoothly, and then ascend to Dzogchen.

    Now, she has nothing to pursue.

    When the fate comes, you will be promoted to a Nascent Soul; if the fate is not reached, the golden elixir stage will be perfect, which is actually enough.

    Southern Zhou Kingdom, Taijing City, Meng Mansion.

    A year has passed, and the Meng Mansion has withered.

    Weeds are overgrown and poisonous flowers are everywhere. Vines crawled over the collapsed courtyard wall.

    Aunt Xing took her confidant maid and the belongings and furniture she could take away, and moved to the small courtyard she had previously run.

    There was no one to manage the Meng Mansion, and because three people died in three days, it was terrible, so it was abandoned.

    We can only wait, the outsiders who came to Beijing bought the Meng Mansion and changed the name of the Meng Mansion because of the cash-strapped and unknown reasons.