Chapter 73

Chapter 73 The Death Rate Is A Little High

    When Cen Ge arrived at the scene, Mr. Meng was already at the end of his life.

    Aunt Yu is Mrs. Yu's concubine sister, who presides over the overall situation, invites people to report to officials, and asks her subordinates to look after everyone.

    She herself, on the other hand, walked towards Cen Ge and the others, serving refreshments, and being considerate.

    Chu Jiaojiao glanced at her with a frivolous smile, but she was not annoyed, she just laughed softly, "It's none of my business this time."

    Cen Ge listened as if he hadn't heard.

    People in the Meng Mansion have been dead all the time, and it is not surprising that they finally died on the head of the owner of the Meng Mansion.

    I just don't know who is responsible for this time.

    Cheng Yin came soon, with a deflated belly and a dark face, but he didn't want to ignore it. The

    government servant checked and screened everyone's activities, and soon——

    a maid of Xiao Hua stuck her neck and said She was the one who pushed Master Meng down.

    The reasons and process are also very detailed.

    The reason was that Master Meng treated Xiao Wei badly, and if it wasn't for Cen Zhenren who was with Xiao Wei, he would have died unjustly.

    The process is also simple, lure Mr. Meng to seek excitement, wait for him to go to the edge of the pond alone, push him down, and hold him down so that he has no chance to breathe.

    In this way, Master Meng was also drowned.

    After Cheng Yin finished listening, just as he was about to speak, there was an announcement at the door: "Young Master Xi is here."

    Cheng Yin hurriedly stood up to greet him with a smile, his attitude was between an elder and a subordinate.

    Xi Wuheng was tall and tall, his facial features were sharp and sharp, and his demeanor was dignified.

    When seeing Cen Ge, he was taken aback for a moment, bent his mouth, and turned his gaze back to Cheng Yin.

    Very dull and ordinary greeting.

    Cen Ge quietly breathed a sigh of relief, feeling relieved.

    The silent gaze under the moonlight last night was probably just her illusion.

    Very good, no one will delay anyone.

    Xi Wuheng was talking to Cheng Yin: "The head of the family asked you if you have finished processing the case files in the city, and said he would like to invite you over for a drink." Cheng Yin smiled and said, "Not yet," he pointed at Xiao Wei's

    maid "I think there is something wrong with her, maybe she is being controlled by someone, please help me take a look."

    Xi Wuheng chuckled lightly: "I'm just a sword repairer." But he didn't refuse, and really brought a sword forward go.

    The sword was changed, and the bright blue light was much more glamorous.

    Cen Ge looked at it, and there was a bit of light pollution in it.

    Xi Wuheng stepped forward, and nodded the maid's head with thin calluses and sharp knuckles.

    A blue light poured into the maid's altar.