Chapter 10

Chapter 10 The Heroes Tell a Joke

    The sea and the sky are vast, and between the sky and the earth, a flat boat is speeding between the gently swaying waves.

    If he hadn't seen the Titanic, Cen Ge would have liked to stand at the bow of the ship, with arms outstretched, to embrace the fierce sea breeze blowing in his face.

    But now, she can only sit cross-legged on the deck, resting and recuperating, and at the same time, together with Lingnan, who lacks interest, she listens to Xi Wuheng once again happily telling the ending of the mob—the disciples of Qingxi Peak moved very quickly

    . Quickly, tie up those suspects who were knocked out and had their hair cut.

    The practice of Qingxi Peak miscellaneous cultivators is all single-minded, clamoring for ropes, but there are actually some people who carry fairy snake gold ropes with them, so those people can't break free no matter how much they struggle.

    The people of Qianshanzong began to discuss how to deal with them.

    Some people who watched the excitement and didn't think it was a big deal suggested that the group of people who wanted to steal the ship should be hacked to death directly, so that they could feel the beating from the society.

    There are also kind-hearted people who said that since they should have been taught a lesson, let them go and make a good relationship.

    Both methods were too extreme, the people of Qianshan Sect discussed left and right, and finally slowly focused their attention on Xi Wuheng.

    Lan Ruoxu, the chief disciple of Qingxi Peak, had a beautiful appearance, and smiled at him irresistibly:     "

    You are good at shaving your head, so shave their hair off."

Heng's soft lightsaber became a razor.

    —— "What do you think will happen after their hair is shaved?" On the board of the boat, Xi Wuheng asked a question on the spot.

    Xi Wuheng didn't mention their ending after shaving their heads.

    The ending he said before was limited to those guys who became like monks under his superb haircutting skills.

    Lingnan was finally willing to shift his gaze from the sparkling sea to Xi Wuheng, but it was just a cold glance, extremely lonely, and had no intention of speaking.

    It was Cen Ge who was kind enough to be a fan and asked: "     What's the matter?" The appearance of taking things out of the storage bag was so vivid that the disciples of Qingxi Peak who were not far away watching the flight line were all laughed out loud.

    Senior sister Lan Ruoxu suppressed her smile, and patted Wangfeng's junior sister on the head: "Look at the route, don't go astray." Xi

    Wuheng acted in front of Cen Ge like a drama actor, holding his throat, Lifelike.

    "—Hey, I have medicine here, do you want to cut it? Cure baldness! It's not expensive, only twenty spirit stones!"

    Hearing this strange tone, Cen Ge couldn't stop laughing, and all breath adjustments disappeared. , clutching his stomach and still laughing.

    Xi Wuheng let out a "cough", returned to his normal tone, and told Cen Ge the final outcome of those guys.

    Cowardly, I dare not buy medicines of unknown origin to hide my shame, wear a headscarf to hide my shame, or simply disguise myself as a Buddhist monk from Cixi Temple with a bald head.