Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Squirrel: Squeak!

    In the book, Lingnan went through ninety-nine and eighty-one hardships in the process of obtaining the sword. He encountered setbacks such as robbery, injury, and wild animals on the way, and finally walked up to the top of the mountain along the bluestone slab.

    Passed a puzzle on the top of the mountain, fell into the hinterland of the mountain range, walked a secret path, found the corpses of several predecessors, and escaped the traps left by several predecessors before walking to the Lingshi Sword Tomb in the middle of the mountain .

    He dismissed those spiritual stones that symbolize wealth and only drew his sword. And the moment the sword was pulled out and connected to the body -

    the body was pierced by the female partner's mortal sword.

    It turns out that when this sword is drawn, it will arouse negative and unbearable emotions in other people, and people can't help but degenerate into animals, fighting for it.

    Therefore, Lingnan endured the severe pain of the loss of spiritual blood, manipulated the magic flame sword with the same heart, and beheaded the female partner with a sword.

    Cen Ge: "..."

    She was standing in the stone room openly and aboveboard, restraining her desire to compete with the plot hero Ling Nan for the Demon Flame Sword. This plot kill should be over... ... right

    ?

    Lingnan took out his fire stick, moved his toes slightly, and looked alert, as if he was ready for battle.

    As soon as Cen Ge raised his guard, Lingnan's voice echoed muffled in the stone room: "You brought me here. The squirrel was also looking for you at the time. The fate of the magic flame sword is yours." Under the blue light, Lingnan

    's The expression is hazy and difficult to distinguish, and it is not known whether it is true or false.

    Cen Ge moved closer to discern the intention in his words, but he turned his head sideways, holding his fire stick, staring intently at the entrance of the stone chamber, not intending to continue communicating.

    Cen Ge didn't hesitate for too long: "...Okay."

    She turned around, circulated the spiritual power in her body, resisted the spiritual pressure that was close to the Great Perfection of the Golden Core, and walked towards the Demon Flame Sword.

    Thinking about Xiao Jiujiu in her heart, she reached out and pulled out the magic flame sword——

    She only read half of Lingnan's book as the male lead, and when she abandoned the book, Lingnan was a major in alchemy, and she used whatever weapon she had. Although the magic flame sword is his natal sword, it is really useless. He also said in the book that the fire stick is more convenient.

    This world didn't know how many books on cultivating immortals had been merged. She interspersed with and received several scripts of vicious female supporting roles, and now the plot is messed up. So it is understandable that Lingnan will make swords.

    She dared to directly agree to it, and the biggest reliance in her heart was the identity of the Demon Flame Sword: Lingnan's natal spirit sword.

    Since this sword agrees with Lingnan in the book, it should have nothing to do with her. She just needs to show her incompatibility with this sword, and then she can give it to Lingnan in a fair and just manner.

    ——The moment the sword was pulled out, the red light flourished.

    Amidst the ear-piercing rubbing sound when the sword was pulled out, there was a faint wail of ghosts, spreading around. Like the howling of a hungry wolf, it elicits evil thoughts in people's hearts.

    At the same time, there is a warmth that is so lingering that it is almost dependent on the hand that draws the sword and spreads to the body.

    Cen Ge:? !

    The blood stone began to glisten, and the red liquid rushed into her palm and injected into her body. She could hardly hold the sword steadily and wanted to throw it away, but the Demon Flame Sword had only smelled human for thousands of years, and she clung to it.

    The whole sword was shining red, absorbing the spiritual power of the surrounding spirit stones, wrapping the spiritual power in the red light and throwing it towards her arms. A posture that wants to blend into her body.

    If a Spirit Sword of Great Perfection in the Jindan stage wants to be integrated into the body of a monk in the Foundation Establishment stage, if he forcibly resists, it will definitely hurt both sides.

    Cen Ge could only choose to accept, and secretly apologized to Lingnan.

    There was the sound of a sharp sword passing through the air behind him—

    Cen Ge was still in touch with the resonance of the sword, so he had to rely on instinct to turn around slowly.

    The pitch-black firestick passed by, blocking a fierce sword.

    One black and one red are confronting each other.

    The black one is Lingnan, with a cold and solemn face, holding the fire stick in his hand against the sword of the visitor.

    Red, as if immersed in blood. The eyes are red, the hair is loose, and the orange-red robe is flamboyant like blood mist, like a demon.

    It was senior brother Chi Yanfeng who turned into a hungry wolf, intending to win the magic sword.

    In the corner, a squirrel yelled and jumped excitedly at her, almost jumping into her arms, "Squeak!"

    Cen Ge: "..."

    There was a squirrel watching the battle, and the atmosphere really couldn't be serious!

    The author has something to say:

    Magic Flame Sword: You woke me up! I love you! I want to be your natal spirit sword!

    It is written that there is a feeling that Cen Ge has robbed the love of Lingnan's life (bushi