Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    Cen Ge confirmed one thing, Qianshanzong's sexual enlightenment is zero.

    Zero, none, does not exist.

    She reviewed the original text. The play Wuheng in the original text was also teased by Xiao Wei to learn step by step.

    I didn't write the specific plot, because I couldn't pass the trial in JJ.

    ——It's the same, when Cen Ge recalled, he didn't have much resistance.

    Treat the original text as a serious fan of OOC, and don't get entangled.

    Hmm... Anyway, at the moment, Xi Wuheng is indeed a simple, innocent little boy who can only talk and drive unconsciously.

    Cen Ge spent a little time recalling.

    When she returned to reality, Xi Wuheng had already loosened her sleeves, sat on the futon with a blank expression, tightly closed her eyes, and tried her best to cultivate herself.

    The spiritual power in his body has been disturbed to the point where it needs to be rectified because of his unbalanced mood.

    Cen Ge sighed, took out a spoon from the storage bag he had prepared, put Zengling Pills one by one, and put them in his mouth. She comforted him again: "Stop making trouble, rest well now, and practice hard."

    She didn't give up her mind pills, which seemed to be of no use to young boys, and she didn't waste a thousand years of snow lotus on it.

    Cen Ge thought about it, lowering his eyes slightly.

    ...Furthermore, there is He Xin Gu.

    The various changes in Xi Wuheng have nothing to do with Hexin Gu? She doesn't believe it.

    Both direct control and subtle influence are the control of people's mind. In the final analysis, Gu worms are still north-northern parasites. In the modern society before time travel, scientists have also discovered parasites that can control the human brain.

    In the world of comprehension, the terrifying Gu worms with spiritual power are in the final analysis just enhanced versions of parasites that can affect the thinking of the human brain.

    But right now, there is really no other way but to let Xi Wuheng make a fuss first.

    It should be fine to go back to the sect...

    Xi Wuheng swallowed the Zeng Ling Pill with red ears, and before the spiritual power began to replenish and spread in the body, he promised: "I will definitely stabilize the spiritual power as soon as possible!" What happens after the spiritual

    power stabilizes? He didn't say.

    Seeing that the spiritual power in Xi Wuheng's body gradually returned from restlessness to calmness, and began to circulate smoothly in a circle. Cen Ge breathed a sigh of relief, and asked him to take out the Demon Flame Sword, let it guard it carefully, and then he also entered the practice.

    "..."

    His spiritual power was disordered and he couldn't continue to practice.

    When Cen Ge opened his eyes, it was already night.

    It has been raining outside the window for a while, but it is still crackling and endless. The green island in the sea has not rained for more than ten days, and it is indeed time to rain.

    She could understand the changing weather, but her heart was beating faster and faster just like the patter of rain.

    There was an intuition telling her that something was wrong and something was about to be irreversible.