Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    A group of three people, stalemate.

    Lingnan still insisted on two points, insisting not to take medicine, insisting not to leave.

    Cen Ge couldn't hold him back, Xi Wuheng was chattering beside him trying to encourage her to take Lingnan away. Lingnan only looked at Cen Ge stubbornly.

    There seemed to be only two options left in front of him, take the delirious Lingnan to forcibly search for opportunities in the spiritual veins, or knock Lingnan unconscious and take him back to Green Island to give it to the doctor.

    Is there really no other choice?

    Cen Ge's eyes... drifted towards Banyan Tiger.

    When they were walking, chatting, and stopping, the Banyan Tiger kept following them with their backs bent, as quiet as a puppet, only furrowing occasionally, looking left and right.

    She suddenly remembered what Yue Ge said.

    "Drugs can knock down the colorful tiger three times..."

    Cen Ge had an idea, and reached out to touch the hairy head of the colorful tiger, and asked it: "Can you help find a medicine?" She pointed to Lingnan, "he The antidote to the drug."

    Lingnan gritted his teeth and turned his head: "I said, I don't take medicine."

    Xi Wuheng raised his forehead: "It's a bit like feeding a child medicine..."

    Cen Ge rubbed the beautiful tiger's cheeks Head: "You just go find it."

    Banbanhu wailed in a low voice, as if sighing for something, then stretched out his head to sniff Lingnan's robe feet, and staggered towards the pile of medicinal materials that were more abundant than Chiyanfeng's disciples. rummage.

    Unexpectedly, this method could really work, Cen Ge breathed a sigh of relief, but also a little annoyed, why didn't he think of it earlier.

    Xi Wuheng spontaneously went to help Ban Banhu find an antidote.

    And Lingnan was still looking at the medicinal herbs that looked like a hill, and there was a bit of sadness in his eyes.

    Cen Ge doesn't understand much, but she also has her own skills.

    "You said you didn't take medicine, did you?"

    "Hmm..." Lingnan's answering voice was obviously lacking in confidence, like a stubborn child who made a mistake.

    "Then if you don't take the medicine, Xi Wuheng and I are worried about you, so we can only give up this exploration and go back to the shore, right?" "Don't worry about me..." "How can you not worry about you

    ?

    You I was also worried about me before, and even asked someone to send Feiyuwan, didn't I? We both worry about each other in the same way." "It's the same...

    "

    Lingnan's expression changed and changed, he hesitated to speak, and then Want to say something——

    Xi Wuheng held a small medicine bottle, and stuffed it into Cen Ge's hand with a smile, "I found it, this is the antidote." The

    two brothers patted Lingnan's shoulders nicely, "That's right, we have the same concern for each other."

    Ling Nan took away Jianxiu's hand and reached out to Cen Ge who was opening the medicine bottle, "Then I'll take the medicine...for the last time." Among