Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    The scene was once very chaotic.

    The scene where Jian Xiu's sword pierced through Xiao Wei was shocking enough, but there was still enough distracting love medicine silently filling the room, which simply wanted to make the scene even more chaotic.

    Xi Wuheng drew out his sword with a heavy breath, slightly pursed his thin lips, and the dark light flowed in his amber eyes.

    Xiao Wei fell to the ground limply, looking up at him, revealing her slender and fragile neck.

    The jade tablet soaked in seawater was slippery like a fish, she couldn't hold it, so she could only let the jade tablet fall to the ground, and it shattered completely with a crisp sound.

    She coughed up blood, and the corners of her mouth that were stained with blood were still twitching, "Shangxian told me that as long as I get your kiss, my realm can be restored to the first level of foundation building, and my appearance can also be restored to half... This mystery No one can stop the medicine, your little sister Cen Ge came with Lingnan, you don't want to see them in front of you..."

    Xi Wuheng's smile was a little helpless, as if he was watching him relying on his seniority all the time. The mischievous little sister: "What god? Isn't it black air?"

    Cen Ge collected himself, and the flames from the drug were suppressed.

    She made a good mental preparation, bypassed the bloody creek that was spreading out of the house, and stepped into the house with a normal expression: "Only Lingnan can see the black air, and she thinks it's okay to be an immortal." Lingnan followed

    , His pale face remained indifferent, he didn't want to speak, and even wanted to yawn a little.

    Xiao Wei looked at them, her expression was pained and shocked: "How...how could it be?!"

    Cen Ge was also annoyed by the original heroine, the clown, and ignored her, only sniffed carefully, and analyzed carefully: "Smell It seems that there is rosemary, and the heat-clearing and detoxifying medicine will intensify the effect of the drug?"

    Lingnan nodded: "Well, it is only suitable to use the warm medicine to suppress the medicine." After finishing speaking, he glanced at Cen Ge, who looked normal , "But the millennium snow lotus suppresses all drugs."

    "Oh—" Cen Ge understood that Qingxin Pill is really a magic weapon.

    She counted the number of Qingxin Pills in her pocket, and found that it was enough for her for several months, so she safely took one and stuffed it into Xi Wuheng's mouth.

    Now, it's the same as having no love medicine.

    He also noticed that Xi Wuheng's dantian was about to collapse, so he hurriedly took out Zengling Pill from the bag, and pressed it into his mouth as well.

    Xi Wuheng honestly opened his mouth to take the medicine. After adjusting his breath a little, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Looking at the jade card held by Singer Cen, he smiled and expressed his gratitude: "I'm still surprised, why the jade card was hung up suddenly, and I was worried that something would happen to you, so I kept knocking until the jade card took out the storage bag and was able to be picked up again. Let it pass."

    The voice came from his body and the jade tablet at the same time, which was quite joyful.

    Cen Ge let out a "wow" in surprise, and then exclaimed in surprise and fear: "What will you do if the jade plate is not attached?" "..." Lingnan lowered his eyes, silently turning his head and