Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    parallel world.

    It was a world of Xi Wuheng x Xiao Hua.

    They are in love and killing each other, sadomasochistic entanglement.

    Xi Wuheng pointed to the cliff and said, "Do you really like me? If you like me, jump off."

    [Jump! ! ! ]

    So Xiao Wei jumped down.

    Xi Wuheng also jumped down.

    ……Why bother.

    He felt that this world shouldn't be like this, but he fell in love with her for no reason.

    Obviously she doesn't love herself, she approaches herself only for various hidden benefits.

    "I like you."

    "Then stay away from senior sister!"

    "She taught us how to learn swords, but senior sister."

    "I don't care!"

    A man, in order to prove that he likes him, desperately used crazy movements to fight Performance.

    A person, before he can distinguish his own mind, is invaded by her into his life, irritated, restless, uneasy, and then because he does have good-hearted worries, he really thinks that he likes her.

    So things got even more out of hand.

    Xiao Wei is like a hormone, after being in contact with the boss, after staying away, she gradually becomes rational.

    But she has system tasks.

    A sword pierced the abdomen.

    "I'm sorry...why don't you like me so much?" At the end of Xi Wuheng's consciousness was the tearful Xiao Wei.

    Does he... like her? Does he... have reason to hate her?

    No...it should be, there is one...the person he really likes, at the end of his consciousness...

    just before he closed his eyes, Cen Ge rushed over blankly, trying to grab Xiao Hua's bracelet.

    Black and white, then blood red, after that, back to black and white.

    The author has something to say: Shout out again!

    The new article "Three Days After Hanging at the City Gate" is for collection! ! !