Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    After a while, Lingnan, who was full of the smell of barbecue, lifted the curtain and came in. As if he couldn't bear it, he let out a long breath.

    Cen Ge has entered cultivation from breath adjustment.

    Breath adjustment is different from cultivation. Breath adjustment is the self-recovery of inner clarity, while cultivation is the cycle of complete ecstasy.

    But in the process of breath adjustment, she gradually entered the state of concentration and cultivation.

    It's amazing, she always has the power to calm people's hearts.

    ... However, his heart seems to have something else besides stability recently.

    Lingnan closed her eyes to feel it, and after confirming her cultivation state, Liao Pao sat down three steps away from her.

    Freeze for a long time.

    Lingnan let out a heavy breath: "I don't want to talk to you."

    Outside the cabin, Lan Ruoxu's cheers seemed to ring in her ears. But there seemed to be something missing.

    Lingnan closed his ears indifferently, only talking to Cen Ge.

    "So now that you are practicing, let's talk about it in secret."

    Although the process of fighting the deep-sea octopus was dangerous, fortunately no one was injured or injured. Occasionally, there were two rubbed and overdrawn ones, and they could heal themselves with a few jumps.

    Cen Ge, who is in the most serious condition, will almost recover after she finishes her cultivation.

    Everyone seems to be happy, but——

    "I heard Miss Xiao talking to Hei Qi, and I couldn't hear what Hei Qi said, but Miss Xiao's words touched on Wuheng, maybe she has admiration for him." Ling Nan looked at Cen Ge's voice

    . The eyes are like the stars on the top of the dome, exploring and expecting, making people want to reach out and touch.

    "Before today, I have never been out of Chiyan Peak, and I have no chance to meet more people. Why can you be sure that the black air only involves the two of them, and has nothing to do with other existences that I have never met?" He

    said I still remember what Cen Ge said.

    Her tone was joking, but her words were actually full of irrefutable affirmations.

    【"You have the same black energy, which symbolizes the same destiny...so, in the future, you will become a couple and go hand in hand, changing your destiny against the sky!"] Actually, he wasn't even sure what the black energy represented, but Cen Ge was able to draw

    out "Destiny" too.

    If Cen Ge knew Miss Xiao and wanted to match them up, it would be nothing more than a deliberate joke. It was clearly the first day she saw her, so how could she forcefully "joke" when Xi Wuheng had already indicated "unfamiliarity"?

    A joke is only a joke if everyone thinks it is funny, otherwise it is a joke.

    And Cen Ge's tone didn't seem like a joke, but more like a euphemistic statement of the future facts in a joking tone.

    Lingnan recalled the inexplicable things that Miss Xiao secretly whispered to Hei Qi at the back, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt that the black energy was created by Miss Xiao using forbidden techniques to target Xi Wuheng.

    But Cen Ge couldn't even see the black air, so how did he predict it?

    "So, can you be sure that it doesn't matter if you don't avoid the black air and stay away from him?"

    Lingnan murmured.

    no respond.

    The contrast between the hustle and bustle outside and the darkness inside the cabin was stark.

    Lingnan took out dozens of spirit stones from the storage bag and placed them around Cen Ge.

    The dim blue light emitted by spiritual power illuminates the cabin like a firefly.

    It also illuminates Cen Ge's face that is as condensed as white jade.

    Like a holy statue, I can't help bowing my head.

    Lingnan watched and laughed, with a deep smile and clear eyes.

    "But I still hope you stay away from him."

    He expressed his truest thoughts, frankly and without any concealment.

    On the deck, Xi Wuheng's cheerful laughter had been silenced for a long time.

    Xiao Hua's oriole-like voice sounded crisply, and could clearly penetrate the cabin.

    "Oh, what's the point of using your internal force to force out alcohol? You should never get drunk—like Brother Heng!"