Chapter 38

Chapter 38 Xi Wuheng: Confession is so difficult.

    Xi Wuheng took Cen Ge away from the scene where the sad woman was crying.

    Crying faintly lingered in his ears, he pinched the base of his ear with his free hand, and complained to Cen Ge with a bitter face: "How do you think people can change so fast?" Cen Ge felt a little guilty...she

    was In time-traveling, the original body and Xi Wuheng didn't communicate much, but they did have a few words. Speaking of which, "Cen Ge" has changed.

    "The jade token I give out won't make a sound directly," Xi Wuheng said, showing the jade token to Cen Ge, "This is the jade token that Xiao Wei gave me." Cen Ge: "..."

    This

    is When did this happen? She really didn't remember much about the plot of the novel.

    "I just remembered that too," Xi Wuheng smiled wryly, "When she first entered Qingxi Peak, the elder brother of Qingxi Peak was not available at that time, so I asked her to familiarize herself with Qingxi Peak." A North Cold

    Peak The sword repairer here is very familiar with Qingxi Peak... Cen Ge couldn't help laughing, this is very unbalanced.

    Xi Wuheng continued: "I took her to the storehouse to pick up daily necessities. She gave me a jade token at that time."

    Cen Ge asked: "The jade who just contacted you and can make a voice The card, is it from that time?"

    "Hmm..." Xi Wuheng divided his mind and recalled the past while flying in the air, "Do you believe it?"

    "Believe in what?" Cen Ge was simply puzzled.

    "Xiao Wei at that time...was completely different from now, with a different face."

    "..." Cen Ge was speechless. The system did make obvious changes to Xiao Wei's appearance, and no one else noticed it. The Eighteen Great Changes... In the original text, it can be regarded as a forced reduction of wisdom.

    "I didn't even recognize her. I only knew that her surname was Xiao, so I gave her another jade token. If she hadn't been able to contact me today and used the original jade token, I might never have been able to think of them together. "

    ..."

    Things have gone smoothly.

    Xiao Wei wanted to concoct a "hero to save the beauty" trick, but when contacting Xi Wuheng, he bumped into Xi Wuheng and asked Cen Ge to talk, and the jade card paging was ignored.

    In desperation, she took out the jade card that she had given out before, which could directly call for contact, and contacted Xi Wuheng at the risk of being found out about her historical appearance.

    But Cen Ge just listened at the side, relying on his heart, ignoring the incomprehensible Xi Wuheng, and flew to save her first. So much so that her plan of "heroes to save the beauty" went bankrupt.

    Not only that, Xi Wuheng said that he likes himself...

    Cen Ge: "!!!"

    He was still being held by Xi Wuheng!

    ——She found that she was really belated.

    After Xi Wuheng explained the situation between him and Xiao Wei, he casually threw the jade token into the sea. With a plop, there is no nostalgia.

    He took out another pair of jade tokens from his storage bag, and with a moment of thought, he handed a jade token to Cen Ge.

    "All functions are turned on, you can talk to me directly." Xi Wuheng smiled.