Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Lingnan: ↑, the hero? Fake.

    It is not difficult to dig enough space in the trunk of the tree for one person to enter the hole.

    Cen Ge stopped Lingnan who was about to set fire to the forest, and injected his spiritual power into Fanjian—

    use the sword as a shovel, use the tree trunk as sand, and dig!

    Fortunately, the tree in front of the cave was not an iron birch tree. Fan Jian, who had strengthened his spiritual power, easily shoveled the trunk of the fruit tree, and he was able to enter the cave smoothly.

    Cen Ge threw the dug up tree fragments outside, and looking back, Lingnan threw a few pieces of Lingshi in.

    "Pa, pa, pa da da da—"

    Lingshi jumped a few times in the cave, settled down, and shone faintly.

    Light up a clean cave.

    Lingnan waited for a while, but seeing no other movement, he looked outside again, and there was no one following him, so he went in decisively and explored the way ahead.

    The squirrel jumped in first, and Cen Ge got in too. Then he picked up the furry squirrel and put it on his shoulders, and walked towards the blue place.

    Lingnan picked up the spirit stones on the ground and put them away, leaving only one.

    With a rubbing of the fingertips, the spirit stone rises in the air, and a blue flame rises, illuminating one side.

    The refining of some elixir requires a high flame heat, so spirit stones can only be used as coal to bake the elixir furnace.

    Cen Ge silently swallowed the words "Go out and collect sticks and burn them for lighting", and followed Lingnan.

    There was no talking all the way, downhill, uphill, stairs...

    I don't know how long I walked, the spirit stone cracked, which was a symbol of exhaustion of spiritual power.

    Lingnan didn't say anything, but silently took out a new Lingshi.

    Cen Ge quickly took out a handful of Lingshi from the storage bag Lan Ruoxu gave him and stuffed it into Lingnan's hand.

    "I don't know how far we have to go, you keep it for burning."

    Ling Nan accepted it, but then said: "I have all the fuel for alchemy, you don't need to give more."

    Cen Ge: "..."

    She suddenly understood what Lingnan said to Xi Wuheng, "I don't have Lingshi to pay for it".

    Of course he has no money, all he has is the fuel for alchemy.

    She recalled another incident that was almost forgotten by her. Although Lingnan had already denied it, she suddenly had an intuition that asked her to ask again.

    "Did you put those spirit stones beside me in the cabin?"

    Lingnan didn't deny it this time, his face was blurred under the light of the blue flame, and he couldn't make out his expression.

    After some very rational thinking, he admitted, "Yes, your spiritual power is exhausted and you need more spiritual energy. Keeping the spiritual stone by your side will help you recover quickly." "Thank you." Cen

    Ge Now I really only feel that my spiritual energy is abundant, and my cultivation is even improving.

    "You're welcome."

    Cen Ge heard a strange feeling of "relieved to finally cover it up".

    But looking sideways at Lingnan's expression, he happened to be looking at himself too.

    The look dimly reveals a message in the blue flame—

    is there nothing else to say?

    Cen Ge is as good as he is: "I asked you before, why didn't you admit it?" "

    ..." Lingnan silently turned his head aside.

    "..." Cen Ge suddenly wanted to understand.

    She acted unbalanced in front of him, and he left in anger. When she entered the state of cultivation, he sneaked back to the cabin and placed spirit stones to help her get rid of the sequelae of exhaustion of spiritual power... Lingnan probably refused to admit it because he was shy

    .

    Whether in the original book or in her eyes, he is a bit lonely, and there are indeed some unexpected things in the handling of some things.

    Cen Ge thought, as long as the intention is good, and it's a small incident, not a major event that will overturn the world, then let him go, and don't tease him.

    After thinking it over, Cen Ge looked at the man in black more kindly, and stopped asking further questions.

    ——What topic should we find, so that Lingnan is not forced to choose between "admitting that he sneaked back" and "getting into a crack in the ground"?

    "Boom!"

    The upside-down stalactites came into close contact with Lingnan's head, and because of the inertia of walking, his head tilted backward.

    For a moment, his whole body was a little unsteady, and the spirit stone that was burning and emitting blue light also fell to the ground.

    Cen Ge hurriedly stepped forward to support him, "Are you okay?" "

    It's okay——"

    "—click, click, click, click."

    The stalactites shattered, mixing with other words Lingnan wanted to say.

    "Squeak!!" A squirrel frightened by Iron Head Gong.

    Cen Ge didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and manipulated his spiritual power to take over the control of the burning spirit stone, making the spirit stone stop firmly in the air again.

    Then rub the furry little squirrel to comfort it.

    In the end, I was free to say to Lingnan, an iron-headed kung fu practitioner who can crush rocks with one head, "If it's okay, let's go."

    Lingnan gave a low "hmm" and secretly breathed a sigh of relief—fortunately, no more entanglement He asked about the spirit stone.

    He tilted his head to look at Cen Ge, who was concentrating on watching the road, and touched his cold cheeks that were usually unable to get hot. He sighed softly, and pressed his hands to his chest, whose heart was beating faster.

    He recalled again, under the faint blue light that was almost ambiguous, her peaceful and comfortable face, and the reassuring quiet atmosphere that would always be in front of his eyes.

    If he was given another chance to place a Lingshi as a night pearl...he would still do it, for sure.

    So... why?

    Lingnan, the male protagonist of the fantasy novel without a heroine in the upgrade stream, clutching his beating heart, fell into confusion.