Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Squirrel: Squeak?

    Speaking of which, after leaving the secret realm, she stored the Lingshi in the school, and the empty storage bag should be able to put her entire room in it.

    Convenience is very convenient, the only thing to worry about is resource robbery.

    Right now, she doesn't have to worry, the realm has fallen to the seventh floor of foundation building due to the exhaustion of spiritual power before, but she is already considered the top in the secret realm, and she doesn't act alone, and she is not very afraid of robbing the party.

    As Cen Ge thought about it, the bed was made.

    She got up and let Lingnan come over.

    But the black-robed man seemed to be immersed in the darkness, and he didn't move for a while, just sitting there, his eyes kept glancing at the bed that seemed a little too warm and comfortable.

    "We made an appointment to take turns." His face was a little dark under the blue light, "Are you going to lie here too?"

    Cen Ge said indifferently: "Yes."

    Lingnan struggled for a while, but finally didn't say anything The fact that you have to sleep on the same couch indirectly.

    He recalled the time when he vomited blood and stained his clothes during the day, and also how embarrassed he was when he fought the deep-sea octopus earlier.

    Although the body of a cultivator is not stained with dust, his jet-black robe is also made by chance and is not stained with dust.

    But it still makes people worry...

    "I want to change clothes, can you... can you turn your head?" He said sullenly.

    Lingnan was a shy and even shy boy in private, Cen Ge gradually got used to it, and did not tease him according to his words, and turned his head to face the wall.

    The rustling sound rang for a while, resounding in the empty stone cave secret passage.

    The squirrel, who was already sleepy, heard the sound of the wind blowing through the woods, and comfortably collapsed into a puddle of fluffy cakes on Cen Ge's heart.

    After a while, a muffled voice said: "Okay..."

    Cen Ge turned his head and saw him shrunk under the quilt, only showing a pair of almost shy eyes. Seeing her gaze projected over, he quickly closed his eyes.

    Cen Ge didn't know whether to laugh or cry, carefully placed the squirrel cake next to the pillow, and extinguished the burning flame of the spirit stone.

    The surroundings returned to darkness, covering the sky and covering the earth.

    She thought about the spirit stones that Lingnan threw when she entered the cave, and placed dozens of spirit stones according to the gourd painting, so that her surroundings would not be completely dark.

    After regaining the light, she circulated the spiritual power in her body to get rid of the sleepiness in her body.

    As for the mental sleepiness... She has been a modern person who has stayed up late for many years, and now she doesn't feel sleepy at all.

    To pass the time, she was going to take out a collection of herbal medicines.

    Both the book and the jade plaque were classified as miscellaneous items by her and placed in the storage bag. When she was holding the book, she noticed that the jade tablet contacting Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng was flickering and heating up.

    This is what the senior brother called her.

    Cen Ge took out the jade token, tapped it to receive the call. The other side did not receive it. She clicked twice, intending to leave a message.

    But out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of Lingnan, who was sleeping peacefully like a child, and suddenly worried that his voice would wake him up.

    So, subconsciously, I clicked more.

    ——Find the opponent's position.

    The jade plaque returned to its primitive simplicity, shining brightly.

    A green dot lights up in the center of the jade tablet. represents where she is.

    The red dots light up on the edge of the jade tablet, bright red like beads, firmly inscribed. Represents the position of Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng.

    Cen Ge: "..."

    Entering the secret path can relocate?

    There was a faint voice on the opposite side of the jade tablet, as if someone picked up the jade tablet.

    Cen Ge quickly cut off the spiritual connection between the jade tokens, and threw the jade tokens into the storage bag.

    Since you can relocate after entering the secret passage, there is no rush to contact.

    Let Lingnan sleep first.

    The steady and brave Cen Ge made his decision happily.

    The author has something to say: Brother Chi Yanfeng: Meow meow?