Chapter 7

Chapter 7 The hero found the source of the hero's black energy

    Black air?

    Cen Ge nodded towards Xi Wuheng who had "I want to be a stern" written all over his face, and looked in the direction Lingnan pointed.

    Cen Ge:! ! !

    Why is this girl so cute!

    She was dressed in a long gown cut from light flowing blue silk, with a bun in the cloud, and the red beads on her ears swayed in small arcs, as bright and penetrating as her eyes. Sitting on the railing by the deck, her feet in embroidered shoes dangled.

    Seeing her gaze, the girl smiled sweetly at her, with sweet dimples on both cheeks.

    No downside! Flawless! A beauty once in 40 million years!

    Cen Ge was about to fall in love with her face, but Ling Nan suddenly covered her eyes, and there was a cool temperature from the fingers touching the skin.

    Obstructed by the clamor of the next competition, Ling Nan leaned close to her ear and whispered: "I can't watch, the black air is coming towards you." Cen Ge:

    What?

    Ling Nan said again: "Besides, the black energy on her body echoes the black energy on Xi Wuheng's body, so there may be some connection."

    Cen Ge:! ! !

    Cen Ge calmed down instantly, as if he had taken the Qingxin Pill.

    The plot of the original book where Xi Wuheng is the hero is about to start...

    In the book, the heroine is named Xiao Wei, and she is a cute, witty and eccentric little girl.

    As a spiritual cultivator under Qingxi Peak, after getting acquainted with Xi Wuheng in a secret realm, their relationship quickly heated up and gradually turned into an entangled sadomasochism.

    The origin of sadomasochism is simple to say, there are only two words: system.

    Yes, Xiao Wei was close to Xi Wuheng at the beginning, and there were many elements that liked him, but the main reason was the coercion of system tasks.

    The system asks her to conquer Xi Wuheng and complete the corresponding tasks. There are rewards for completion and punishment for failure.

    How can such a thing as emotion be easily summed up by a set of numbers? The number of Xi Wuheng fluctuates up and down, and Xiao Wei jumps repeatedly on the verge of mission failure every day, which is more exciting than dancing on the grave.

    So Xiao Wei successfully became a master, and Trick Wuheng also became a master, entangled for most of the book.

    Cen Ge sorted out the memory of the original body and the information in the original text, and the excitement of seeing the cute girl was completely extinguished.

    ——Xiao Wei's cute and cute appearance is mostly the reward given to her by the system.

    Perhaps, in Lingnan's eyes, Xiao Wei didn't even look like a girl, only the black energy used by the system to confuse others...

    She didn't dare to look at Xiao Wei anymore, for fear of seeing the uncanny valley effect.

    In my ears, Lingnan's voice seemed to be the sound of clear and flowing water when a volcano erupted, "Play Wuheng." "

    What? And why are you covering her eyes?"

    Lingnan's hand trembled, and Cen Ge realized that his The fingers are no longer cold, but warm and hot.