Chapter 47

Chapter 47 The rain is over.

    It's still raining.

    The hot wind that blows during the day is a harbinger of rain. The sky has been suffocated for a long time, and the rain is pouring down, without any intention of stopping.

    Cen Ge is very bad, after Yue Ge finished confessing, she suddenly manipulated the burning spirit stone and threw it into his arms.

    The magic flame sword keeps up!

    Cen Ge held the Demon Flame Sword in his hand and was about to overwhelm the enemy with one move. The Demon Flame Sword still had its own ideas, and the edge of the sword turned to the left.

    Coincidentally, Yue Ge happened to hide to the left, and Cen Ge stabbed him right in the heart!

    Yue Ge hurriedly waved his black stick to block it, but this time he couldn't resist it, barely blocked it, staggered a few steps to the left, and barely stood still.

    Cen Ge doesn't have the complacent mentality of "winning with one blow". One of his original bodies is a swordsman.

    She calmly placed the magic flame sword on Yue Ge's neck.

    Lingshi was next to Yuege, his head and body were illuminated by the blue light of the flame. His eyes were wide open, and his handsome face was illuminated without haze, as if the word "innocent" was written on it.

    Cen Ge just held the Demon Flame Sword calmly and wearily, without the slightest intention to move it away.

    She is sane.

    Lingnan was imprisoned directly, Xi Wuheng was drugged by Xiao Hua, she felt like being watched (Lingnan also mentioned it), even the riot of wild boar demons a few days ago... could not be separated from him

    .

    According to WB's comments on Yuege's character design in the minefield, and Yuege's current style of acting, it can be analyzed that Yuege definitely wants to kill Lingnan directly.

    Let her be isolated and helpless in the secret realm, alone, and can only approach him, rely on him, and unknowingly become his human pet.

    Cen Ge's hand holding the sword was steady, without any trembling.

    It was another question that already knew the answer, and she spoke in a cold and weary tone: "Tell me, cosplay Lingnan, do you want to splash dirty water on him?"

    Yue Ge was stunned for a second: "Exam... Tired?"

    Cen Ge: "..."

    She coughed in disguise, and in her mind ordered the Demon Flame Sword not to rush to kill him, and continued to speak indifferently with the attitude of a superior: "Explain all the things you did, or die."

    Yue Ge saw through Cen Ge's sternness, and smiled: "You want to know the whereabouts of Lingnan?

    " He said casually: "Honestly, at the bottom of the cabin, lying with the sand for the waterline, where else?

    " Let me know, and I'll tell you."

    Cen Ge: "..."

    What kind of vulgar language is this, the author who created this kind of avatar comes out and gets beaten!

    Gathering his mind, Cen Ge asked with a strange expression: "Do I have to kiss you?" Yue

    Ge clearly still had his sword against his neck, but he smiled softly, with endless encouragement: "If you don't If you get used to it, you can also kiss on the cheek."