Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    In the capital city of the Southern Zhou Dynasty, by the pond in the small garden in the backyard of the Meng Mansion. .

    In the early morning, the Venus is still bright in the sky.

    There are still a few pink petals floating in the garden pond, and a few golden koi are swaying innocently in the water.

    Several strong women were dripping wet, muttering bad luck and discussing how to wash their bodies with buckets of hot water later.

    The other few who came to see the excitement said, "Master Meng is going to pay for the coffin again." Yunyun.

    On the bluestone road by the pond, Xiao Hua, who was swollen all over, was parked here, and the cloud satin dress was still stained with emerald green water plants.

    Cen Ge looked at the scene in front of him, and was silent for a while.

    If Xiao Wei was only framed to death by Zhai Dou, as long as the spiritual core in her brain is still there, she can completely induce the spiritual power of heaven and earth to be reborn, and become her romantic heroine with her dantian and system again. Not to mention Master Meng, even the emperor of the Southern Zhou Kingdom would not be able to get rid of her charm.

    Oh, not so many ifs.

    Cen Ge suddenly remembered yesterday that Qian Yuan was nagging about ghosts in Meng's mansion.

    However, there is no ghost here.

    The only problem is people.

    After coming over for a while, Master Meng and Aunt Chen also came, both wearing yesterday's old clothes that hadn't been ironed.

    Aunt Chen couldn't see this, she nestled into Master Meng's arms and said she was afraid.

    It's still early and the wind is cool. The subtle stench of pool water lingers in the air.

    Master Meng didn't dare to look at Xiao Wei, and he didn't even dare to yawn for fear of being choked by the stench. Looking around with Aunt Chen in his arms, he first greeted Cen Ge helplessly: "I am ashamed to disturb the distinguished guests..."

    Cen Ge nodded: "It's okay..."

    Master Meng breathed a sigh of relief, and Aunt Chen also took the opportunity to mutter: "I said earlier that the pond should be surrounded by a railing, but Sister Li refused to let her go, saying that it would disturb her fishing interest. Sister Xiao just went out in the middle of the night last night. Watch out for the road, your feet slipped into the water!"

    Cen Ge looked at Aunt Chen's graceful back, and Master Meng's old face who thought he was wearing a cuckold, so he was furious, and finished the second half of the sentence leisurely: "... Be an official."

    She paused: "I'm an old acquaintance with her, and I don't want to see her die for no apparent reason."

    Aunt Chen who tried to pour dirty water on Xiao Hua: "..."

    Meng Meng who tried to fish in troubled waters Master: "..."

    With a wave of Cen Gesu's hand, his spiritual power transformed, and a white cloth was created to cover Xiao Wei. Indifferent eyes were projected on the two of them: "Go."

    "I'll wait."

    She always thought that the most suitable way of death for Xiao Hua was to pierce her belly with the Zi Gu dagger of He Xin Gu, Let her suffer the pain of the Zigu gnawing her whole body, and finally go mad and die.