Chapter 72

Chapter 72 You Have Been Trapped in Reincarnation

    Cen Ge didn't want to say hello to Xi Wuheng.

    She didn't know how to say hello to make things less awkward.

    After all, she rejected Xi Wuheng's affection, and she went to greet him as if nothing had happened, and he couldn't deal with himself.

    On the bright side, they must be able to pretend that nothing happened, greet Cheng Yin and Master Meng naturally, and even tell a few old things.

    But why act like this, she would rather let herself be a brutal and ignorant fool, let herself be this villain.

    Cen Ge did not respond to Yun Min's question, but only asked him: "What is the blood relationship between Lingnan and them?

    " The Meng family."

    Cen Ge got stuck for a moment.

    Make a fuss!

    Twenty years have passed, and the Meng family has also moved. The daughter of the Meng family married to the Demon Realm is probably far away.

    She can only find out about Lingnan's mother's situation in Meng's house... or if Master Meng is willing to talk about it.

    These have nothing to do with Lingnan.

    Cen Ge even wanted to sigh at herself, why did she think yesterday that she could get some information about Lingnan in the Meng Mansion. What does she want? Do you know what your in-laws like?

    Cen Ge didn't know what to say. She even felt that there was a gaze behind her, like a light on her back, piercing her heart and lungs.

    Suddenly there was another voice.

    "I told Mr. Meng yesterday that there are ghosts in the house, but Mr. Meng just didn't believe it." It was Qian Yuan's ups and downs, and he was exaggeratingly emotional.

    Master Meng accompanied him with a smile: "It's because I have eyes that don't recognize thousands of mountains."

    Cheng Yin also nodded with emotion: "Yes, people's schemes are almost the same as ghosts and ghosts! Little drama, don't you think so?"

    It can be heard that Xi Wuheng's voice is smiling: "Yes."

    Cen Ge felt his sight disappear and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Yun Min only looked at her, his expression was full of compassion when he first met. As if she was a rare and poor child in the world.

    Cen Ge ignored him and went to the backyard, wondering who to look for, and how to find the whereabouts of the married daughter of the Meng family...

    Thinking about her even gave her a headache, the Meng family was one of the eight great families of the Southern Zhou Kingdom. One, due to the attack and migration of the demons, there is a tendency to decline, but the background is there.

    If the background is there, it means that the family is huge, and the one you are looking for may not be this family.

    ...Do you want to give up in time?

    Cen Ge was meditating, but he had already walked to the backyard.

    After thinking about it, she simply went to the house of an old and out-of-favor aunt, talked to her, and cleared her mind.

    Just drag a servant and ask where the oldest aunt lives, and you can pass.

    The house is simple, and there are not many valuable activities, and the aunt looks gentle and gentle, with a leisurely look of retirement.