Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The True Hero: Demon Flame Sword Ginseng Part 1

    It was Lingnan who broke the silence, with a concise sentence, "The method of refining Feiyu balls."

    Brother Chi Yanfeng woke up like a dream, and hurriedly gave Lingnan the raw materials and fuel in the storage bag, and carefully refined the Feiyu balls The process is explained one by one.

    After taking the flying fish balls, the person's spiritual power operation mode will temporarily switch to flying fish, so that they can swim quickly in the water like flying fish.

    Brother Chi Yanfeng finished explaining, and said again: "Let's make medicine together after we get out of the secret path, and go to sea to test the effect of the medicine?"

    As soon as the words came out, he wanted to slap himself on the mouth. Refining medicine with Lingnan? Is he crazy? !

    But Lingnan had already nodded: "Okay."

    Unable to swallow the words, senior brother Chi Yanfeng could only swallow bitter tears silently, slipped to the other side of Cen Ge, and walked forward together.

    The road is very quiet.

    Cen Ge walks the flowery path in the middle, Senior Brother on the left and Lingnan on the right, with a squirrel lying on his shoulder.

    "Kacha Kacha Kacha—"

    "Squeak!!!"

    "Kacha Kacha Kacha—"

    The squirrel pointed the way, and the others hurried on their way quietly.

    After the squirrel pointed the way twice, senior brother Chi Yanfeng discovered the strangeness of the squirrel, and said in surprise: "Where are you planning to go? It doesn't seem to be the way out..." Ling Nan was too lazy to speak, and Cen Ge also explained casually

    : "Everything has a spirit, it wants us to go, there must be a reason."

    The squirrel clicked happily after biting a melon seed: "Squeak!"

    Senior brother Chi Yanfeng: ... so careless!

    The road ahead was boundless, and senior brother Chi Yanfeng had no choice but to hold a torch, which acted as a human lampstand to illuminate the road ahead.

    Fork in the road, stalactites, man-made stone caves that have not been walked by for many years, but are still clean and tidy...

    There are no other obstacles in the caves, only the invisible and continuously increasing spiritual pressure.

    When they entered the secret path, the spiritual pressure was still at the level of the initial stage of foundation establishment. But after walking in the secret path for nearly two days, the spiritual pressure is already at the level of the early Jindan stage.

    It was as if there was a person at the beginning of the golden core stage standing opposite them, using all the spiritual power in his body, trying to overwhelm them.

    This is the level at which they are going to seriously resist.

    They need to use the spiritual power of the whole body to fight against the ever-increasing spiritual pressure in the empty surroundings.

    Originally, walking was a very easy job. Spiritual power supported the legs and feet. Although it would not be able to fly in the air and move forward, it could save the feeling of hard work when walking.

    But now, they seem to have become ordinary people again, and they can only go on steadily step by step.

    Time passes silently in the dark, grinding away one's vigor and strength.

    The one who couldn't bear it first was Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng.

    He still can't have a name, and under the pressure of Lingnan next to him, he quietly pretends to be a lamp holder, raising his arm to hold a torch, and switching his hands, both hands are sore.

    His cultivation level is not bad, the fifth level of the foundation stage, but under the ever-increasing spiritual pressure, he was the first to retreat among the three.

    "Junior Sister—"

    "What's the matter?"

    He looked at Lingnan who was behind Cen Ge indifferently and turned his head to look at him, gritted his teeth, and admitted without any reason, "I want to take a break." The

    squirrel also called out "Squeak ——", jumped on the spot, and threw himself into the arms of Senior Brother Chi Yanfeng.

    Cen Ge said with a smile: "It seems that it is also tired, please take care of it for a while."

    Brother Chi Yanfeng nodded, and sat down cross-legged on the spot to adjust his breath to recover.

    The squirrel curled up at the corner of his clothes and collapsed into a ball again.

    Seeing the warmth of the scene, Cen Ge smiled slightly, turned to Lingnan and said, "Let's go."

    Lingnan silently ignited the suspended burning spirit stone, making the blue light contrast with the red light of the torch.

    Cen Ge understood in seconds, and returned the torch to senior brother Chi Yanfeng who was trapped in darkness.

    Senior brother Chi Yanfeng stared at Lingshi dumbfounded, unable to utter a word.

    ...How should we look at people who burn spirit stones as fuel?

    Can't see it! Didn't see it!

    The burning spirit stones glowed with blue flames, illuminating the passage before and after.

    Facing the turbulent spiritual pressure, Cen Ge showed the courage of shopping in his previous life, circulated his spiritual power, and walked steadily forward.

    There are twists and turns, and there is no fork in the road.

    Turning another corner, the eyes suddenly opened up.

    Ahead, there is a gorgeous combination of bright blue light and star-point red light.

    The spirit stones are all around, shining a dazzling blue light, more eye-catching than the treasure house covered with gold.

    In the middle is a stone sword tomb, in which is inserted a red sword with a blood-contained stone embedded in the hilt.

    There is a stone tablet next to the sword tomb, engraved with ten characters in cursive script:

    Demon Flame Sword.

    ——The one who destroys the world can get it.

    A sense of anxiety welled up in my heart.

    Unable to hold back... wanting to get that sword...

    the alarm bells in his head rang out, Cen Ge pinched his arm hard, and woke up before the effect of the Qingxin Pill began to act.

    ... In the original text, the original body is a stupid and vicious female supporting role. She wanted to snatch his natal spirit sword from the boss, but he cut it off with a single sword... The magic flame sword is the natal spirit sword of the Lingnan boss

    . .