Chapter 44

Chapter 44 "Da, da da da..."

    The temporary residence at the foot of the Green Island Mountain was coordinated and arranged by Lan Ruoxu, the elder sister of Qingxi Peak. We are all monks, and we don't have high requirements for material needs. It is enough to have a shelter from the wind and rain, where we can practice and rest with peace of mind.

    Lingnan once again confirmed that the warning talisman was effective, and walked towards the door silently.

    Regarding the proposal of "staying away from Xi Wuheng", he understood Cen Ge's guilt-ridden answer. The culprit was in the end Xiao Wei, and she would never let go of any girl who got close to Xi Wuheng.

    Xi Wuheng is frank and open, aboveboard, and acts out of his heart, which is not wrong in itself. If there is no such thing, he would also like to be the dark and insignificant one among Xi Wuheng's many friends.

    But right now...

    the most important thing right now is nothing but Cen Ge's safety.

    Although Xiao Wei's realm has fallen to the level of Qi refining, the spiritual pressure on the island has disappeared after Cen Ge pulled out the magic flame sword, and her actions are only limited by the snake's golden rope. The qi refining period has not yet been bigu, she needs food, clothing, housing and transportation... She is likely to sneak out and use the system mall to do something.

    Lingnan walked to the door, not because she was angry with Cen Ge, but just wanted to guard the door and try her best to ensure her safety.

    It's just that he didn't speak, how could Cen Ge know what he meant?

    Seeing that he was about to leave, Cen Ge felt guilty and emotional, regardless of his own sickness, hurriedly took out the quilt, pillow and bamboo mat from the storage bag, got out of bed and stuffed it into his arms.

    "The other houses probably don't have quilts either. After you make them up, sleep well and take a rest."

    Lingnan was taken aback. His vision was covered by pillows and quilts, and he could only see with his head tilted: Cen Ge's bed made of a whole stone was indeed empty, with only a perfunctory chipped wooden pillow.

    Cen Ge was still saying: "You must have not rested for the past three days. You have been thinking about how to improve the flying fish balls. You have tossed a lot in the secret road before. Let's take a good rest now." Lingnan finally found an opportunity to express his feelings

    : "I just want to stay here...to watch you and make sure you don't get hurt."

    "No need, you have a good rest, I want to practice too, and take care of my messy tendons," Cen Ge took out the Demon Flame Sword, "It's enough to protect me."

    Lingnan's eyes were gloomy, quite dissatisfied.

    Cen Ge tapped his forehead lightly: "Your face is pale, your hands and feet are cold, and there are wounds on your palms from refining the medicine. In order to verify the efficacy of the medicine, you fire spirit root monk probably took a swim in the sea. You are still like this. Why don't you lie down on the bed so you can rest?"

    "No, I don't feel at ease."

    "Xiao Hua is just a joke, he's just a joke, one level of Qi refining..."

    Cen Ge looked at Ling Nan's stubborn expression, knowing that he couldn't say anything, Smiling and sighing: "Forget it, it's up to you."

    In the original text, Lingnan is like a forged iron, and it is rarely vulnerable, so I get used to it.