An Awkward Situation 2: Valentine's Day Special

I know I'm late but Happy Valentine's Day.

Running errands for Felix was never an easy task, after that night in his flat he made all her tasks twice as hard. She cursed him silently in her head as she opened the doors of the building while both of her hands carried five humongous shopping bags containing different shoes, cloths, ornaments, laces, scarves and other materials they need for some reason. Here she thought they may have bonded that night, but no he's still that competitive man who wants her out.

She pressed the button to the elevator as she hauled all the bags in her arms inside. She looked at her watch and noticed it was already noon and probably time for lunch. She sighed, realising that Felix would probably send her off with more tasks to do. She arrived at the desired floor and made her way to the work area.

"Finally, I thought you'd never arrive," he stated as she placed the items on the desk. "Sorry sir, there was traffic at the Arc de Triomphe," she apologized. He scoffed at her as she handed him the desired items. He turned to his associate as they began discussing the item at hand. Marinette left and headed back to her station to finish some of the shipment for the show. She huffed in desperation as her mind kept wandering back to the man across the room. She kept on thinking on what she could've done to insult him, other than seeing his cock, that she'd deserve such a punishment. He did walk-in on her in the bathroom while she was undressing, wouldn't you call that even.

...

Felix came home late and tired from work. He threw his case to the side as he leaned back in the sofa. A pair of arms wrapped around his shoulders as a homely and intoxicating scent was delivered to his nose.

"Bad day?" a voice as sweet as the angels asked him with such care and tenderness. He leaned into her touch as he nodded and said, "You could say that, but now that you're here I can't seem to care about it anymore." He turned to her bringing her into his arms, snuggling into her warm body that made all his tense muscles relax.

He buried his head into the crook of her neck as he took in her bakery smell, and lightly kissed her neck. She leaned into him, while she weaved their hands together. "God I missed you," he whispered as he began nipping at her neck. She chuckled with rosy cheeks as she gently made him stop. They faced each other, one with a disappointed pout, while the other had a playful smile. "I missed you, too," she murmured as she brought their lips together.

Felix smiled into this, as he gently caressed her lips in his, tasting her lips, mouth and tongue. She hummed in bliss, wrapping her arms around him afraid of letting go. He laid her on their sofa continuing their actions. They separated with flaming cheeks and passion filled eyes. "We should stop, I don't want our dinner to go cold," she said in between breaths as she placed a hand on his chest.

This made him grin at her, causing her to blush, aware of what the look meant. "I think I'll be having a snack first," he told her in a deep voice, leaning towards her again. Their lips connected again, but this time with more passion and a hint of lust. She moaned into him as he brought his hand under her shirt unhooking her bra as he began caressing her.

Her hands then fumbled with his tie bring him closer, as she began unbuttoning his shirt. He groaned at her actions as he felt her cold fingers on his chest. She turned them over now being on top of him to see his body on display. He smirked at her actions as he took her shirt off admiring her body. "God Marinette, just fuck me already," he groaned into her.

...

This made the boy jolt right out of his dream. He groaned at the memories of his dream as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Why do I keep having those?" he asked himself in anger. This had been the third time that she was in his dreams, but this seemed to be more, erotic than before. He sighed at this hoping to get her out of his head and life. He looked at the time and knew that if he didn't move now he'd be late.