Bachelorette Party 2: Valentine's Day Special

The top floors of the Grand Paris Hotel was off limits to visitors that night as it was decorated in beautiful roses of different colours. There, at the entrance was an elegant image of a happy couple who's joy could not be contained in a picture only. The guests wore an array of formal and semi-formal outfits whose colours ranged from orange, green, blue, and purple. Although a rather strange combination, the couple didn't mind as these were the colours of their love.

It was a beautiful ceremony with Alya in a beautiful orange off shoulder sheath gown that complemented her hourglass figure. Nino stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder. He wore an elegant green suit with an orange tie. They switched poses this time Alya initiating by pulling him into a kiss. He was startled got a moment and helped himself to this as he pulled her head close while she gripped his tie tightly.

"God, you're amazing, my foxy lady," he murmured between the kiss. She grinned playfully and pulled back from him and replied, "It's just the beginning turtle boy." The crowd cheered at their sappiness as the photographer asked for their immediate family to join the shot. Both large families squeezed together and enjoyed this moment. Afterwards, the bride's maids and groom's men joined the photo. Alya pulled Marinette beside her as Nino placed an arm over Adrien's shoulder. The group smiled and cheered as they had fun in the photos.

"Dude, try not to outshine us. We're technically the main characters at the moment, we can't have your model magic cover our moment," Nino teased his friend as the group laughed at this. Adrien gave a hurt look as he flipped his hair a little bit saying, "Oh no Marinette, I guess our marketing strategy got found out."

Marinette in turn faked gasp at this as she dramatically pulled on Alya's arm and swooned as well saying, "I guess we have to pay them now for modelling. Time to take out your checkbook boss." Their two friends playfully nudged them to stop which only made them both laugh harder.

"But jokes aside, I absolutely love this dress, thank you Marinette," Alya told her best friend as she held her hands. She smiled gratefully and welcomed her any time. Nino then turned to his best friend and placed a hand on his shoulder saying, "Thanks for the discount. I would've married you if you gave me more more discounts." Adrien laughed and promised that they'll get married if their marriage doesn't work out. Alya then lightly kicked the men's legs and threatened Adrien to not steal her groom while they're still at the reception.

Marinette missed this atmosphere between them. It's already been a long time since they've been together. She still hated how she got cheated on but she guessed that it was all a blessing in disguise. She couldn't believe that if it weren't for that wake up call she would still be with him unhappy and isolated. Once all the photos were taken they were finally able to enjoy tonight's dinner. Of course the couple sat in front of all the guests, the bride's maids and groom's men sat at the same table on their left, while the families were opposite them. A few speeches and performances passed while the other guests are their fill. But there was a rather stuffy feeling she'll have to endure soon.

"Alright, now let's have the couple's first dance. Ladies and gentlemen please clear out the dancefloor. Let's give our lovely couple some space to themselves now, why don't we," Kim, the MC, announced as he gave the couple a wink. There were cheers and whistles from the crowd as Nino guided them to the dancefloor. People expected them to do a slow dance or even a tango, but the couple had other ideas as they stood back to back with each other as the lights dimmed down.

Suddenly, Alya pulled off the lower part of her dress that turned into a rather more comfortable dance outfit for their dance routine, while Nino threw his coat to the nearest person for his warm up. The crowd was in awe as the pair had a mixed routine of modern dance, hip hop, contemporary, and is that the cha-cha slide.