It's Cold Outside: Christmas Special

Felix sighed as he sulked into his couch feeling dejected by the fact he couldn't go home for Christmas Eve this year because of the weather. All travel had been suspended because of the snow storm, for their safety it was best to cancel their trips. He could celebrate Christmas with his cousin, but he's currently in Japan with his girlfriend so he really doesn't have anyone with his to celebrate. Not that it mattered to him, but it does to his mother.

He was planning on calling when he heard a knock on his door. Confused, he got up to check who it was. His guess, the landlady with another one of her meals to share with the tenants. As much as he appreciated it, he can't eat all of it on his own, if she brings another one he'll have to apologize for not accepting it. But looking through the peek hole he was surprised to find the last person he expected. He opened the door unsurely.

"Ms. Dupain-Cheng, this is a Christmas surprise. Did Santa come a little early?" he greeted upon opening the door. There stood the now grown up creative director's prodigy of the Gabriel brand with a box of treats.

"Felix, I told you to stop calling me that. And first of all I doubt Santa would gift a human being to another. He'd have to kidnap them to do that," Marinette corrected while she dusted off some snow. He chuckled as he leaned on the frame. She rolled her eyes as him and replied, "Heard your trip got cancelled." She held the box up to his eyes as an offering. He grabbed it slightly grazing his fingers on hers, thanking her. She smiled tilting her head to the side a bit.

The two of them became friendly to each other when they found out they were going to the same college, although they had different courses and it was hard to actually see each other, it was nice seeing a familiar face. They'd sometimes bump into a familiar cafe to study, so it became a tradition for them to met up there at least once a week when they didn't have classes to relax and find a new place to study. She studied fashion, while he studied film. They both were passionate about their work, which was probably how they actually started bonding.

But when exam weeks came, their meet ups became harder so instead he invited her to his studio which was ideal for them. They each had their space, while they had each other. When the exams were over they would de-stress by binge watching their favourite shows or some of films or documentaries from his family's industry. They even went to some runway shows for her research and because she forced— I mean coerced him. In return she'd accompany him to film festivals while she'd have to cling onto him because of the amount of people.

Because of all the time they've been together he couldn't help but hold a greater affection for her. She was an interesting partner and he couldn't help feel attracted to her. The way she'd scrunch her nose when she pouts. The way her face lights up when she's proud of her work. The way she'd stifle a laugh when the professor acts hypocritical. But mostly when she smiles at him because she's proud of him.

He was placed back to reality when they heard a strong gust of wind hit the gutter. They jolted in surprise as they looked through the window.

"I think it would be best if you stayed over for a while," he offered as he stepped aside for her. "Why, thank you kind, sir," she playfully curtsies as she enters his flat.

"Nay madam, it's a pleasure, no, an honour to have you in my humble abode. Please allow me," he teased as he took her coat from her. She scoffed and giggled as she made her way to his living room. He offered coffee, but she surprisingly asked for tea.

"It must've been all those times you've offered nothing but tea," she stated recalling the first time they've worked in his flat, where he had tea but no coffee.