Angels and Demons: Mother's Day Special

This is a more self viewed version of how I see the hierarchy of the heavenly and hellish realms. I do not own the terminologies of the angels and demons as I did my research. This is not how the beings really are, this is just a fever dream. Warning: it contains a bit of domestic abuse.

Angels, are spiritual beings that are superior to man, but are their guardians and guides. They are the messengers of God and the protectors of his creation.

Heaven, the spiritual realm of angels, saints, and amicable souls that passed the vibe check.

Demons, fallen angels that fought against God. They are the creed of ruin and evil who will bring down the purity of His creations.

Hell, a desolate inferno and eternity of suffering. Residence of the fallen angels, demons, and discordant souls that didn't pass the vibe check.

Man, the beloved creation of God as they are a reflection of His image. Despite this their minds and loyalty can easily be tampered if given the correct temptation.

Earth, home of souls that will start their journey on whether or not they will wish to pledge their eternal lives in devotion to Him or to his antagonist.

Have you heard about having an angel on your right shoulder and a devil on the left? Well, when a human is born they are each given a guardian angel and a devilish tempter. Each good deed they perform fuels heaven and increases its followers and strength. However, for every malicious deed the child performs adds fire to the cold abyss. So each and every action of man will help with the firepower of each realm preparing for the inevitable apocalypse.

Down on Earth another innocent soul has been awaken into the light. Two angels looked down on the young lad as time is immeasurable in their realm and moves slower these days to compensate with the growing population. The archangel Barachiel (angel of blessings) looked at the young babe as he guided his kindred towards it. "Adrien Agreste, born on a Saturday, tenth month of the year 2001. Parents, Emilie Graham de Vanily, actress, affiliated with Ragluel (angel of redemption) and Mammon (demon of greed); Gabriel Agreste, fashion designer, affiliated with Uriel (angel of salvation) and Asmodeus (demon of wrath)," he read over his status. "This is your new human to watch over. What a beautiful child, wouldn't you say Felix?" the archangel asked turning to his companion. The blond angel nodded as he looked at the newborn. "They're all beautiful and exceptional," he replied.

His higher-up sighed at his monotone voice. "Life isn't always about transactions Felix. It's about living and guidance," Barachiel stated. The guardian angel nodded as they followed the nurse carrying the child. "Life is a transaction, their existence will be our key to our victory," Felix replied. "I know, I know, all of your children belong in our Lord's kingdom. I'm proud and thankful to you for that. But my problem is that your ways are more like a demons," he explained.

"And what's wrong with demons?" a rather annoyed voice asked. They turned to see the Prince of pride himself, Lucifer. Barachiel glared at the demon as he tried to drive him away from the baby's crib. "Maybe it's because of their lack of loyalty and acceptance of the Divine," he replied as if challenging his counterpart. "What are you doing here?" he asked not wanting the devil near the baby. Lucifer smirked as he went pass the angel and walked towards the baby. "Why, I'm just here to see this proud child. I can't believe I got the jackpot again. Famous, an heir to a massive fortune, how can I pass up this opportunity," he said as he cooed at the baby.

Little Adrien smiled as he turned his head at him and stared at the devil's horns. This made him grin maliciously as he turned to the angels. "That's why I chose one of my best subordinates," he stated as he snapped his fingers. From the shadows a rather youthful ghoul with dark hair and bright blue eyes but dark sclera appeared taking her place next to her master as smoke was coming out from the pipe in her hand. "This is Marinette, one of my best students. She's rather famous if you recall Napoleon Bonaparte and Pier Dela Vigna. She's a rather masterful manipulator when it comes to their pride," he praised as they approached their counterparts.