Hide and Seek

Claude was walking down the streets that led to his school as he munched on a croissant he had bought from the bakery he got out of. He greeted the people he passed by with a smile and a good morning, brightening up their day as well as his own.

"Morning, Mr. Ice cream man," Claude said as he waved at the ice-cream man, who happily waved back. "Good morning Lady with a cute dog," he greeted as he flashed a handsome  smile, making the old lady chuckle. "Hello lovely lady's dog," he patted the dog as the dog happily barked and wagged his tail. "Morning tree, morning sun, morning bees. Good morning Felix who's making out with Marinette in broad daylight," he greeted.

This made him stop in his steps and turn back to where he saw them. But when he turned they both disappeared. Confused he went closer to the crime scene in search of his friends. Not finding a single clue that said they were there he shrugged his shoulders and walked away, whistling a happy tune. However, up in the tree, two teens were sniggered at their friend's confused look.

Claude entered the school and found Allegra chatting with one of her classmates. Wanting to share the newly found information, he ran towards her pulling her away from the person she was talking to. "Sorry to interrupt but I need to borrow her for a moment," he said as he pulled her to the side.

Allegra looked crossed when he turned to her. "This better be worth my time," she stated as she tapped her foot impatiently. Claude smiled as he held out his arms in reassurance. "Relax, relax, this is definitely worth your time," he said with a wide grin on his face. Allegra snorted in doubt as she rolled her eyes at her friend. "Of course it is," she sarcastically replied.

"Well, you wouldn't believe who I just saw this morning," he stated waiting for her reaction. "Come in, guess," he asked as he frowned in disappointment. She sighed and answered, "Jagged Stone?"

"If only, but I saw something better. I just saw Felix making out with Marinette in broad daylight. I didn't even know that they were an item already. They should've told us. I mean yesterday they were at each others throats at the rooftop, they should've told us about this major revelation. It's too big to miss," he said in an enthusiastic voice.

Allegra's eyes widened in surprise as a wide smile spread on her face and began jumping up and down as she squealed. "This is definitely important, we need to rack it out of them today," she stated as she pulled Claude close.

"Are you guys ok?" a familiar voice asked. They turned to find Marinette looking at them with a curious look. This made the two friends grin at each other with a knowing look. They placed their arms over the girl's shoulder and said together, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU AND FELIX ARE DATING?" Marinette brought her hands to her ears to cover the loud sound.

"What do you mean we're dating?" she asked rather confused and annoyed at the notion. Claude and Allegra looked at each other rather confounded by her reaction. "Oh, you're not going to tell us yet, since he's not with you. I get it," Claude said in understanding. Marinette only looked at them with a befuddled gaze. "Spill it, Claude caught both you and Felix making out on your way to school," Allegra pushed, not wanting to let her go.

"Really, if I had been quote, unquote, 'making out with Felix' wouldn't I have arrived with him? And that's absolutely disgusting," she asked with a scowl on her face. "Come on, I'm sure that I saw you guys. You and Felix were right under a tree, a block away from school kissing the life out of each other," Claude defended.

"I'm rather offended by the thought of you spreading brash rumors about us," an angry voice said from behind. Claude froze at the iciness of his tone. Turning around, he placed his arm over the blond's shoulder. "Come on Felix, tell your little girlfriend that you two are going out," he said in an overly excited tone.