Marinette and Bridgette 2: Father's Day Special

"If music be the food of love, play on;
Give me excess of it, that, surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken, and so die.
That strain again! it had a dying fall:
O, it came o’er my ear like the sweet sound,
That breathes upon a bank of violets,
Stealing and giving odour! Enough; no more:
‘Tis not so sweet now as it was before.
O spirit of love! how quick and fresh art thou,
That, notwithstanding thy capacity
Receiveth as the sea, nought enters there,
Of what validity and pitch soe’er,
But falls into abatement and low price,
Even in a minute: so full of shapes is fancy
That it alone is high fantastical," Felix, now cast free, spoke in a lamented tone as he leaned lazily on the couch.

Marinette couldn't help but smile at the boy's performance. He is indeed an incredible actor, perfect for the part of Duke Orsino. His face was full of dread and melancholy as he stared off lost and frustrated. She was really glad that she agreed to join the backstage hands for the school's play. This year they were doing "Twelfth Night," by Shakespeare. Allegra convinced her to help out, since she wasn't big on being an actress, she instead helped the stage crew by creating the costumes. Although this was a first that she wasn't the one who designed them. There was an upperclassman who was more talented than her in costume designing and she was really glad that she got to work under her wing.

Currently she was handling Felix's costume as her upperclassman found her extremely gifted with making the costumes come to life. Her work perfectly reflected the design, but added a few changes under the leader's supervision of course. She focused on her work as she listened on the performance before her.

"Why, so I do, the noblest that I have:
O, when mine eyes did see Olivia first,
Methought she purged the air of pestilence!
That instant was I turn’d into a hart;
And my desires, like fell and cruel hounds,
E’er since pursue me," Felix melodramatically continued while he made slight hand gestures as if molding Olivia out of air.

"What do you think so far?" Marie, her talented senior asked. "About the costume?" Marinette hesitantly inquired as she raised it to their level. Marie shook her head with a smile as she turned to the performance. "About the play? Do you understand what they're saying?" she clarified. This made the ravenette turn her attention back to the stage as she tried to recall what she learned from Claude.

"It's about a girl who dressed as a boy to survive in the city where she washed up after the shipwreck. She's mourning for her lose of her twin brother while she works under Duke Orsino. The Duke is madly in love with Olivia who also lost her brother and father recently. She turns away suitors since she's still sad about her family. This is where Valentine, I think, would tell him that she didn't even see or read letter he wrote to her. This makes the Duke send Viola, who is called Cesario now, to try and persuade Olivia instead. She does and meets Olivia face to face. But Olivia falls for Viola, but Viola likes the Duke.

"Next we meet some of Olivia's staff, Toby Belch her uncle, Andrew Augecheek his squire, Maria and Fabian, her servants, and Feste the fool, who are playing a trick on Malvolio. They made him think that Olivia was in love with him by writing a letter. But it asked him to perform ridiculous things around her. This made her aunt that he's crazy and asks him to be sent away. This leaves him with the staff that tricked him.

"Next is Olivia confessing her love to Cesario but she declines. This makes her uncle, sir Toby, to duel with Cesario for Olivia's hand in marriage.

"Next scene is with Sebastian, Viola's brother, going to Illyria with Antonio. Antonio lends Sebastian his money since he's a convict in Illyria and doesn't want Sebastian to get included.

"Orsino next tries to kill himself because Olivia doesn't want him. Viola was able to convince him otherwise and prevented him from committing suicide.