Run Just Run

For the unofficial holiday, International Kissing Day, July 6. Given the pandemic and the inability of getting near to your friends and other family members, I dedicate this to the lack of physical contact to those who need it.

Marinette woke up, happy for today. She smiled and greeted her kwami with a kiss, "Good morning Tikki." Tikki yawned in return as she stirred from her sleep. "Morning, Marinette. Did you have a good dream? You seem happy and lively this morning," Tikki states. Marinette giggled in response as she opened her calender and pointed at the date today.

The little kwami zipped happily and nuzzled Marinette's cheek. "I forgot that it was Kissing day today. I always loved the holiday, mostly when we were in England. Everyone got together and shared the love," she said. "Come on, we have a big day a head of us and I want to start it right," Marinette said as she got ready for meeting up with her friends to help out Kitty Section.

"Morning Maman," she greeted as she got down for breakfast. "Morning dear," Sabine replied as they have each other Eskimo kisses. "Make sure to give your friends all the love they deserve," she reminds her daughter. "Of course Maman, everyone deserves love and kisses," Marinette replies as she thought of Adrien.

Kissing day has always been one of the Dupain-Cheng family's favourite holidays. They all love spreading their love to their friends and customers, they are lovable people. During this holiday, the bakery would sell some valentine themed pastries to remind the people of the holiday. A lot forget about it, given that it's not really an official holiday, but this family lives for it, just as much as they live for Christmas, New year, Lunar New year (for her mother's heritage) Easter and Heroes day.

With breakfast finished, Marinette bid her mother goodbye as she went downstairs to her father. "Oh, my little girl's up and ready to spread the love to the world," Tom said as he joined them. Marinette giggled as she gave him a peck on the cheeks. "Morning Papa, do you have the snacks ready for them?" she's asked excitedly, given that she wanted to treat all of her friends to help Kitty Section with making a music video.

"Here you go, 20 pieces of macaroons, 20 éclairs and 3 dozen croissants. Are you sure you still want to pay for them? You did make them yourself and you don't always pay for the pastries you ask," Tom asked. Marinette nodded sincerely as she took the boxes from her father. "Of course Papa, and we made these together, not only me. And I want to pay for them this time because I asked for them and I want to help out in the family business and pay for what I take from the bakery," Marinette explained. "Alright dear, but how are you going to bring all of this to Anarka's?" he huffed in defeat.

"Good morning, Tom, Marinette," a voice greeted. "Luka, thanks for picking me up today," Marinette says as she greeted him with a kiss on the both cheeks. This stunned the musician as he looked at her surprised by her actions. He tried to respond but only looked like a fish opening and closing his mouth.

"I never thought I could render you speechless," Marinette joked. Clearing his throat Luka replied, "Sorry, I was just surprised. Is there a special occasion?" Marinette giggled as she told him, "Well, today's international kissing day and I would love to give my love to all of my friends." This made the boy smile as he leaned in and kissed her forehead and the top of her head. "You should've reminded me, I could've returned your cheek kisses," he teased causing Marinette to blush slightly at the gesture.

"Are you two going to deliver these sets to your friends or are you going to need a room?" Tom interrupted. This made Marinette step back a bit as she took the boxes and followed Luka out.