Relationships Two

The show was only a week away and everyone is absolutely cramming the fit on the models. Marinette spent most of the week trying not to bump into Lila whenever she's there. She doesn't want to have unnecessary confrontations and drama in the workplace. Thank goodness that the females were a floor below them, giving her an easy access to the elevator.

If ever Lila were to be on the floor where she wasn't supposed to be, she couldn't use any excuse, that is not work-related. She just doesn't want to see that annoying girl's face. Not to mention she'd be dreading the fashion show itself given that Adrien would most likely be there. She can't handle any of their confrontation. Why did they have to ask her, seriously are they asking for drama?

Looking back at the clock she knew that she would have to skip lunch again. She turned back to the model in front of her and took the clothes he just fitted and needed adjustments. She smiled at him and said, "That'll be all for today John, thank you." The boy nodded as he bid her goodbye and thanked her for finishing.

She took the clothes and headed back to her workplace, and was about to adjust it when am energetic young girl asked towards her with a drawing in hand.

"Marinette, Marinette!" Clara called as she skipped towards the busy woman. Marinette gave her a sweet smile as the girl began to walk beside her. "Hello there Clara, what's that you have with you today?" she asked the ecstatic young girl.

She flashed her friend a bright smile as she showed her the drawing. "Look at what I made in school. It's me as a flower girl in a wedding," she exclaimed.

Marinette chuckled at her innocence as she asked, "Really now, who's getting married?" Clara began to ponder not knowing whose wedding it's supposed to be. "Dunno," she replied as she continued to walk with her.

Noticing that the little girl was still with her Marinette asked, "Why are you walking around here? Aren't you supposed to be with your parents or your uncle?" This made her giggle, as if on cue a voice called behind.

"Clara, come along now we're going to have lunch now," Felix called from behind.

She pouted, not wanting to leave Marinette. "But uncle, can't Marinette go with us?" she whined as she hugged the lady's legs, wobbling a little. Felix pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration at his goddaughter's stubbornness. "Come on now, Clara. You have to let go and have lunch with your uncle," Marinette urged the girl, trying to pry her off her legs.

"Have you had any lunch yet, Ms. Dupain-Cheng?" Felix asked, knowing that one's Clara has set her mind on something she wouldn't let it go. A little trait she got from her mother. This surprised her slightly, but answered, "No sir, I haven't. I was actually planning on skipping since I need to finish adjusting these clothes," she says as she motioned to the clothes in her arms.

"Good, now bring her with you at the front of the building in fifteen minutes, we're having lunch. I don't appreciate my workers skipping on meals," he said as he looked at his watch.

"Of course, sir," she replied as Clara began jumping with joy. "Clara why don't you thank your uncle for the invitation," she told the girl with a smile. Clara nodded as she waved at Felix and said, "Thank you uncle, I'll be a good girl with Marinette." Felix smiled at her energy and simply said, "I'm counting on that. Don't give her too much trouble."

"She's already a handful," Marinette commented. "Come on Clara, let's get these back to my office," she told her companion. Clara nodded as she followed her towards her workplace. After dropping the clothes off there, she picked up her things and began to make their way towards the elevator.

They got in and pressed the button for the ground floor. Clara began to chatter on about her day, bringing a smile on her face at the child's vocabulary. But all was short lived the when elevator stopped on the next floor. There, a group of models entered, but what made Marinette freeze was coming face to face with Lila.