Rose Heart Academy

Marinette clutched on the straps of her bag as she stood in front of Rose Heart Academy. She transferred here after the first semester ended, she had Ms. Bustier to thank for, since she suggested the school and helped her transfer, since she noticed her distance between her and the class. Ms. Bustier tried to talk to her but Marinette didn't say anything until she suggested for her to transfer if she found her classmates overbearing. She felt anxious hoping that the people her wouldn't be like her old classmates back in François Dupont College. The school that drove her out and called her names and lies. After feeling a reassuring pat from inside of her small shoulder bag, where Tikki hid, have her another energy of hope.

She then took out her timetable and map to find her classroom. While she was trying to figure out the map she found someone lower it with their pencil. She turned to find a dark skinned girl with curly brown locks which reminded her of Alya. She tensed a little as the girl spoke, "You're new here aren't you? I'm Angela de Gand, do you need any help? You look lost." She nodded as the girl took her timetable and nodded as she took her by the arm and dragged her to get Mathematics class. They then stopped in front of a classroom. "This is your Mathematics class," Angela said. "T-thank you, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng," she thanked as the other girl nodded and went to the next room for her lessons. She then entered to find the classroom to be twice as large as her old one. It had twice the number of students with chairs like in her old school but with a more university like aura. She then took the back seat since it didn't seem to be occupied.

Once she sat down she earned looks from the others. As she waited for the teacher to arrive she heard someone cough, she turned to find a blond boy with gray eyes staring at her. "That's my seat," he said calmly. Marinette fumbled and got up apologizing as the boy took the seat only to have someone squealing at them saying, "Aww, Felix you have a seat mate now." Marinette then turned to find a brown hair boy wearing a blue and white shirt squeal. "Shut up Claude," Felix said. Marinette then turned to the boy named Claude and asked, "Are there any more seats?" Claude then turned to her saying, "You must be new, but no that's the only chair available, so please take care of Felix. I'm Claude Vernet by the way." She smiled and replied, "Thank you, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng." This made his eyes go wide saying, "Wait, like the actual Tom and Sabine's bakery?" She nodded as he squealed 'Lucky'. Once the teacher arrived Claude and Marinette went back to their seats.

After math, Claude, along with a dark skinned boy who was wearing green, approached them. "Hey, Marinette, do you need any help in navigating the school?" Claude asked. She nodded handing him her timetable. "By the way, this is Allan, and that ice king over there is Felix," he introduced his friends as Felix took his bag. "You're in Allan's class next, science right?" Claude says. The two nodded as they exited the room. "Well I guess you're stuck with me Marinette," Allan said. She smiled at him and nodded, still feeling others eyeing her. "Well then see you guys later," Claude called as he and Felix went the other direction. "So Marinette," Allan called her attention. "Do you want to have lunch with us today, so that you wouldn't feel left out," he suggested. "Thanks, but I don't want to be a bother, I'll be fine," she says still finding it hard to trust them. "Are you sure? But if you change your mind, our table's always open," he says as they got into the lab sitting next to each other. "Can I see your timetable, so that I can help you with going to your classes?" Allan asked. She smiled gratefully and handed him her schedule. It seemed like they still have the same classes, with the exception of having Felix in the next, until lunch, but in the afternoon she'd have it with Allegra, then Claude and finally Felix.

Lunch finally arrived and Mari and Allan went their separate ways still reminding her that she's free to sit with them. She smiled and went in line to grab her lunch. She then found a lone table and made a bee line for it until she felt someone touch her arm. She flinched, not trusting any physical contact. She turned to find Angela smiling widely at her. "Hey Mari," she greeted. Marinette, however, cringed at the nickname she gave her, recalling it as the same nickname her old friends used to call her. "Come on, sit with us," she said as she dragged her towards their table. Despite her protests she was now in the center of the lunch room, seated with other girls she knows nothing of. "Hey girls," Angela greeted as she forced Marinette onto one of the chairs and sat down next to her. "This is Marinette she's new here," she added as Marinette felt the other people stare at her again. The others greeted her and began introducing themselves. "I'm Stefanie Russell," a red haired girl with short hair dressed in a cute pink dress said. "Elizabeth D'Alene," a girl with black hair wearing a pink sweater and blue pants. Come to think of it all the girls are wearing pink. Angela was wearing a pink tank top and magenta jumper shorts. The girls clothing did fit the school's dressed code, it was not that short, but modest.

"We don't usually do this," Stefanie said. "But we could make an exception," Elizabeth added. "You designed Adrien Agreste's hat right?" Angela asked. Marinette nodded slowly, knowing where this is going. "Well since you have a symmetrical face you could do?" Elizabeth said. "But she could still afford to lose a few pounds," Stefanie added. Angela then cleared, "What we're saying is that, Do you want to join our group? You are new and you need some good friends. Remember on Mondays we wear pink, Tuesdays skirts, Wednesdays shorts, Th–."

"No," came Marinette's quick reply. "Excuse me? Angela asked feeling offended. "I'm sorry, you all seem nice but, it seems like you only want to be friends with me because of my connections with Adrien," she reasoned. Angela's eyes went wide as she said, "Well that is a mistake." With that all of Marinette's food spilled all over her. The whole school saw what happened and began laughing. Marinette felt so small, it was just the first day and she was already blacklisted. She wanted to cry, she wanted to hide, she should have took Allan's offer. She then felt someone pull her up and dragged her away from the girls who were hysterically laughing. She turned to find a tan skinned blonde wearing a white polo shirt and a violet vest. She then saw Allan put his hand on her shoulder for support, as he glared at the girls. She then watched as Felix and Claude approached the girls as she was dragged away.

"Oh, Felix honey, did you just see the transferee, she such a funny little girl, getting food all over her clothes," Angela said once she noticed his presence. She was only greeted by cold eyes and a glare from Claude. "Grow up Angela, this isn't a TV show where you can just be a mean girl or whatever you call yourselves, this is reality," Claude says earning a few oohs from those who were listening. "Come on Claude, you know that's not true, right Fe?" she stated. "If you please Ms. de Gand, restrain yourself from any childish behaviour, you are supposed to be the face of the de Gand company, however your actions speak otherwise, so kindly learn proper etiquette and decorum," Felix ended. With that they left the three girls who were fuming because of how the two stood up for Marinette.

Claude and Felix went back to their table to finish their lunch to find Allan seated there. "Allegra said that she'll take care of Marinette," he stated. After a few minutes Allegra and Marinette came back, with a fresh pair of skirts and a white polo. She guided her to their seat while the others were still looking at her. Once seated Allan slid Marinette a new tray of food. "It's alright honey, they're just staring at you because of the three, not at what happened earlier. Marinette just nodded as she took small bites of her lunch but wanting to look up. "Don't let them bother you," Allan said when he noticed the three staring a hole into Mari. "Thank you," she mumbled as she took a sip out of her carton. The others smiled as Claude replied, "Of course, what are friends for?" She flinched at this as she raised her head and asked, "W-we're f-friends?" The three have her a soft smile as they nodded in agreement. "Of course we are, I mean even Felix over here defended you," Claude said as he puts his arm over the blond's shoulder.

"It was only out of spite. Ms. De Gand nut start learning to respect others despite their social standing," Felix said. Marinette then smirked at this saying, "Of course, because you do that to every person in need, right?" This caught him off guard and simply took a bite from his lunch. "Oh, so does that mean I'm different? Or maybe, I don't know, special?" she pushed. Felix then put his fork down and glared at the girl. "If this is the gratitude I receive after offering my assistance, I might as well left you at their mercy," he said. "Such a big vocabulary from someone who looks a tad small," she replied while making her eyes go to a certain area. This made the rest of the group's eyes go wide and laughed at how red Felix went. Even Marinette herself didn't even expect herself to be saying such things, but she still couldn't help but let out a victorious grin.

"Oh my-y G-g-god," Allegra said in between laughs. "It's final, you're definitely my girlfriend," she says. "I can't believe you actually said that to him," Claude says laughing harder than before. "Damn, no one has ever says anything like that to him," Allan added. Marinette then smiled and laughed along with the group. Once the laughter died out, Felix regained his composure and got up from his seat and went over to whisker something in her ear, "I'll let you know that my dick is way bigger than my vocabulary. I would let you see it if you still need confirmation," he whispers and gives her a shit eating grin. Marinette then turned beet red at his comment, making him enjoy her flustered expression. With that he stalked away giving her a flirty wink as she tries to straightened herself. This made her smile, thinking that this year might be different after all.

Mean Girls and Heathers reference anyone.