Rose Heart Academy 2

The ethereal poster on the board attracted the attention of the student body as they read what was written. It was about the upcoming School Dance. Some students were ecstatic, others didn't care, and the rest were frustrated.

This year was an outdoor party, which they rarely do as the weather can be unpredictable. It will be a sort of fantasy and enchanted forest theme as the images suggested. The dress code was floral dresses and semi-formal attire.

Marinette was at awe at the idea of such a party, while Allegra only rolled her eyes at it. She couldn't help but imagine the dress she wished to wear. The colour scheme and the shape, she could even imagine one for Allegra in case she wanted one made by her.

"Wow, I've never seen such an elaborate school dance before," she commented as the two were walking to their club rooms. Allegra scoffed as she informed her, "These dances are always decided by Angela and she doesn't waste this opportunity to host it herself. Just because her father is the principal and owner of the school makes her think she can trample on us like peasants."

"Wait, if she's the daughter of our principal, why do they have different last names?" she questioned only now learning about this information. Allegra uncomfortably bit her lip as if she says something wrong. Instead she thoroughly thought of her words. "Well, her story wasn't really all that happy. I'll try to keep it a objective as I can," Allegra reminded her.

"You see, her parents aren't married. His father was her mother's private tutor, but we could tell that he was teaching her more about the human body than we expected. She was 18 when it happened and he was ten years older. Her parents took the situation seriously and she wasn't seen a year later saying that she was studying abroad. The two didn't get married, so she took her mother's name. Years later, her mother married someone else, but Angela's still eligible of their family's fortune. But her grades weren't as good as they expected. So when they heard that her father was the school's principal they sent her here hoping that he'd set her straight," she told her in a hushed tone.

"How do you know that?" Marinette asked wondering why she never heard any of this. Allegra hesitated but knew that Marinette wouldn't tell anyone. "My, my mother works for her family and she overheard it through the years," she admitted scratching her head, something she did when she lied.

Angela de Gand, the illegitimate daughter of Gand Entertainment. Stephanie Russell, her father is one of Paris's car dealers. Elizabeth d'Alene, her family is renowned for their jewelry collection as her father has a special eye for such things.

Glancing at said girls, Marinette could see Angela already frolicking with the other students who wanted more input on the party. After that disastrous first day, the group was right, no one really cared about it. It turned out that it was the most childish thing that girl had ever done. She watched as the tanned girl opens one of her chocolate boxes and pops in a piece, sharing some of it to those around her.

"She really has a confusing attitude," she noted, still trying to understand why they did such a childish thing to her the first day, when they were this kind to others.

"Who?" Allegra queried tilting her head to the side a bit. Marinette gestured at Angela as Allegra understood. "Ah, don't be confused and distracted by her act of kindness. She would always ask for something in return. See, she just asked those students to do her chore as a member of the publicity department," she explained. This proved true as seen that those who ate the chocolate and solicited information, are now on their way to the publicity department. The ravenette nodded in understanding, finally realising why she was frustrated on why she didn't do them a favour.

However, these thoughts fleeted away when another noisy body joined them. "What are you girls talking about here? The dance? Any idea on what you're wearing?" Claude asked while the two other boys followed them from behind.

Felinette (Felix x Marinette) Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें