The Baroness' Grandchildren

Btw, this is set in 1910 Paris, 4 years before world war 1.

Driving down the streets of Paris was the respectable family of the Agreste. Seated in the passenger seat of  the carriage was Baroness Emily Agreste, wife to her late husband Baron Gabriel Agreste, who ran one of the biggest boutiques in Paris, which is now owned by her daughter-in-law. Marinette Agreste, the late wife of Adrien Agreste. Along with them were the Baroness' grandchildren, Hugo, Louis and Emma, triplets.

Marinette smiled across her children, who were playfully jeering at each other. "Careful now, Louis if you want to sit next to the driver," Marinette warned as the blond boy made his way to the front. "It's alright Maman," Louis said as he seated himself next to the big chauffeur. "Oh, Hugo, not you too," Marinette exclaimed as the dark haired boy moved next to the driver.

"Can I driver, Monsieur? S'il te plaît?" Hugo asked. Sighing, the poor butler handed the reigns to the boy. He grunted in affirmation to the ten-year-old as the young boy, excitedly began guiding the horse.

"Such a lively bunch, aren't they?" Emilie commented as she watched her grandchildren at the front. She turned to her granddaughter as she opened her arms to the young girl. Emma gladly sat next to the two women as Emilie began brushing the girl's golden hair. "You shall be just as lovely as your mother. Don't you think Marinette?" Emilie stated.

Marinette chuckled at the statement as she wrapped her arm over the little girl. "Just with her father's balance I hope," she joked, making them laugh at the notion. The family continued to chat as they arrived to the mansion. Hugo pulled the reigns as Kalki came to a stop. The two boys energetically got off the carriage as they rough housed on their way into the house.

The gorilla went to the ladies care and helped them off the carriage. "Thank you," Emilie says as she got down. "Merci," Marinette thanked as well. "What are you going to say to the Monsieur?" she asked her daughter who jumped off while holding onto the man's hand. "Thank you Monsieur, for letting me drive," Hugo told the old man with a small bow. He bowed in return as he turned back to open the door for the madam.

"Maman, Kalki's hungry, can I feed her?" Louis asked excitedly as he pet the horse's legs. This made the girl to chuckle as she nodded making the blond boy leap with joy. "Well then, you should take her to her stable now. Emma help your brother guide Kalki to the stable," she instructed. This made the little blue eyed girl to pout at being told to work. "Alright, Maman," Emma begrudgingly complied as she turned to her brother and helped guide the horse to the stables. Hugo then rushed to the front door to meet up with his grandmother.

"Mémé, allow me to take this from you," Hugo politely asked as he gestured to the box in her hand. "What a gentleman," Emily praised as she handed the box to the young boy. Marinette couldn't help but feel proud at how kind and helpful her children are. She sighed as she took a deep breath. "If only you could see that, Adrien," she mumbled as she looked at the sky. She walked in the house as she followed her mother-in-law up the stairs.

"M. Bourgeois will be arriving shortly as well as Mlle. Rossi," Emily instructed as she felt distaste in her mouth for the latter. Confused, Marinette looked at her with scrunched eyebrows as to why Adrien's first wife, who, not shortly, filed for a divorce after Gabriel could no longer take the woman's presence.

"I still have no idea as to why Gabriel wanted to have her as his daughter-in-law," Emily stated in distaste as she opened the door to her office. "I'm just glad that he came to his senses," Marinette commented as she closed the door behind. Emily sauntered towards the chaise as she plopped herself down, exhausted from all the work in the shop.

"I have no idea. You had always been the better choice. My poor sunshine had to put up with that tramp for three months," Emily said as Marinette poured her a drink. "I'm still grateful for it," Marinette thanked as she sat across the woman. "I'm still absolutely sorry to have your parents livelihood and your own at stake just for him to agree. I didn't know he would go that far," Emily apologized as she held the lady's hand. "It has been years already, I've understood your point," Marinette replied.