Marinette and Bridgette

Marinette looks at her parents then back to her cousin, uncle and aunt. "We would just want you both to switch schools for this school year. Having the same schedules and classrooms your schools would have less problems with the transfer. Both of you are knowledgeable in the school system of London and Paris,. We talked with the headmaster and he says it could be possible as long as he has a look at her grades and he wants to have an exam for her," her aunt says. "Until now, both of you are equal in intelligence expect for your talents and hobbies. But we don't want to pressure either of you," Sabine says as well. "We know that it's been a while since you both had gone to go to school in another country, but we will put the decision up to you two," her uncle says. "Talk it out and we'll wait for your answer," her uncle adds. With that, the two cousins begrudgingly enters her room.

Bridgette immediately plops down on her chaise with a disinterested look on her face. Marinette sighs and sits on the chair near her desk. She looks at her cousin and speaks, "What did you do?" Bridgette then lets out an exaggerated groan as she turns to her cousin. "OK, it's not exactly my fault," she begins. Marinette crosses her arms over her chest and asks, "What did you do this time?" Bridgette blows a raspberry at her and explains, "Alright there's this guy in my class that I really like. I didn't mean for us to fall down on the stairs." Marinette's eyes widens at this and is about to comment only to be stopped as she lets her cousin continue. "Now he has a cast since he took the fall and has filed a restraining order on me for four months. Not to mention that it just happened yesterday and school starts in four days, enrollment will be very hard on a crunched time frame. We're in the same class at that," she finished her story. Marinette was absolutely speechless but could only comment with a face palm.

Noticing her actions Bridgette immediately sits up and waves her hands profusely and begins gesturing. "It wasn't my fault. I just wanted to give him a hug that I didn't see the strap of a bag on the floor and I tripped. I didn't mean to do it," Bridgette continues to babble, but stops when she hears her cousin begin laughing that she couldn't help but join in. Now the two of them are laughing on the ground holding their stomachs.

"Seriously, these kinds of things can only happen to you Bri," Marinette says between laughs. "You should've seen his face when he filed the restraining order. It was absolutely priceless," Bridgette adds. "Alright, what does the guys look like?" Marinette asks as she slowly crawls towards her. Bridgette takes off her phone and shows her the guys picture.

"He looks like someone who holds a grudge on absolutely everything," Marinette comments. "Yeah, I told him that once and he just waves me off. His name is Felix Graham de Vanilly by the way. Not the friendliest guy," Bridgette begins. "But once you get to know him he's actually kind. That's what made me like him. His reserved kindness, his outspokenness, and his little tricks," Bridgette sighs as a smile appears on her face. "Wait, isn't he related to the Agrestes?" Marinette asks recalling that Adrien had a cousin named Felix. "I-I didn't know that," Bridgette replies. "I still don't know what you see in him. from what I had experienced from him, he has no care for others. I think you should try to focus on someone else or on yourself," Marinette comments. Bridgette let's out a chuckle and sits up and leans back with her arms supporting her weight. "Your the one to talk to. Come on, the whole country already knows that you've got the hots for poster boy," she says as she points at Mari's pictures of Adrien on her wall.

Marinette's smile slowly turns into a neutral look. Bridgette, noticing the sudden change sits properly and puts her hand on top of her cousin's hand. "What's wrong? Are you as unlucky as I am, in love?" she asks trying to find the source of her sadness. Marinette sighs and begins telling her story, "Actually the guy I like is absolutely dense that he only brushes of all my awkwardness as my shy self or I'm scared of him. All my advances he considers as friendly gestures and every time I try to confess I end up taking them all back and back then up as a joke or friendly gestures. If I try to give him a gift or always ends up unsigned. So I can't really blame him for not getting a hint since once he gets out I always try to brush them off."