Choose Me

*Warning: There will be rude stereotypes and a bit discrimination. I apologize for any unintentional emotional hurt. Please forgive me.*

Ladybug swung around Paris making her nightly patrol. Her destination for tonight: the Eiffel tower. She landed on the metal monument and made her way towards a familiar black clad cat. She sat down next to him and looked at him as he silently watched the city below them. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said. He nodded not saying anything else. "What? No, 'Not as beautiful as you,' comeback?" she asked trying to ease him. "Why, thank you my queen," he teased. The two then began talking to each other. Telling one another how they're day was with vague details to avoid any identity leak. But something didn't settle right with Ladybug.

"OK Chat, what's wrong?" she asked. He then sighed and faced her looking ever so serious. "Today's akuma attack, Volpina, the target was Adrien Agreste. You seemed very much distracted and you were making rash decisions based on your emotions. Why?" he asked looking into her bluebell eyes. She turned away but knowing what to say. "You almost gave up your miraculous for him even though he was just an illusion," he started. "He's the guy you like, isn't he?" he asked in a low voice after her lack of response. She nodded slowly wanting to run away from the confrontation. "From what I also heard from him, you were the cause of the akumatization. Why we're you rash into jumping in their conversation. You could have risked your identity," he says each word getting louder. "I-I hate liars and I couldn't stand watching her lie to him, especially about me," she says quietly. He sighed and gave up reasoning  with her.

They sat there with an uncomfortable silence wrapping around them. "I'm sorry Chat. I know that it was rash of me to do that but I just," she began and let out a sigh. "No need to explain, I wouldn't understand," Chat said as he got up. "Let's end here, goodbye Ladybug," with that he left.

Ladybug landed on her trap door and de-transformed. "Marinette" Tikki said. "I know Tikki Chat's right. I need to control my emotions I can't just let them take over my judgement," Marinette said with a sigh. "He's just worried about you, you never wanted anyone but him to know your identity and weakness. If Hawkmoth caught on and figured that Adrien's your weakness it could put him in danger," Tikki explained. She nodded and went to bed. She got up the next morning running late as usual. She entered class with a minute to spare. "Morning Alya," she greeted. "Nice save girl, you still got one minute," she joked. She looked in front of her to find Adrien glowing, since his father allowed him to school again. Class began per usual and they drew their attention there.

However, a loud crash was heard from inside the school, everyone jolted in their seats and looked at their teacher hoping for a suspension. As she was about to announce it their door was broken as the akuma entered their room blocking their exit. "I am the Yellow Fever. I'm here to send all blonds to hell for breaking my heart. Blonds are really the dumbest most uncaring people on Earth," she shouted. "Well isn't that stereotypical of you to say," Felix says from the back not caring if he would be a likely target. "Ha! Coming from you it just proves it," she says preparing to send him to hell. "Hey leave him alone," Adrien shouted. "Well if it isn't the blond model Adrien Agreste, what a coincidence to find you here with the blond who broke my heart," she said while staring at Felix. "Here you are calling blonds dumb but you're way dumber. You do know that yellow fever is a term used to call people who are interested in Asians," Felix taunted. "That's it Felix Agreste I'm sending all the blonds in this room to hell," she shouted as she shot Chloé and Rose giving the rest a chance to escape. The only blonds left were Felix and Adrien. "Which one? Which one?" she pondered. "I know, what about both!" Yellow Fever shouted as she shot her beam at them. Marinette, relying on instinct ran towards the two and pulled them away. She then led them to a safe place and said, "You can hide here until the akuma's gone." He stared at her with wide eyes as he pondered why she saved him instead of Adrien only. Was it because he was the target or something else? "Thanks Marinette you're the best," Adrien said as she closed the door. "Excuse me first, cousin, I need to go to the bathroom," Felix says. "What? Why? Of all the times to go to the bathroom is now a good time?" he asked. Without replying he left and ran to a secluded place to transform.

Ladybug sprung into action as she began saving multiple blonds out of Yellow Fever's grasp. "There you are Chat Noir. I was worried if she already got to you," she said as her partner arrived. "Well my queen, I couldn't just bail on you like that," he said. "Oh look another blond who's bond to break hearts," the akuma said when she saw Chat. "Nope, the only heart I would break is yours," he says aiming for the heart pin where the akuma is most likely in. The battle began as the superhero duo tried to get a hold of the pin. "Lucky Charm," Ladybug called on. "A piece of paper?" she asked. Before she could even find the use of it, she saw Adrien trying to call the akuma's attention. "What is that idiot doing? Get out of the way!" Chat shouted trying to save him. Yellow Fever took it as an opportunity, killing two birds with one stone. She shot a beam underneath their feet creating an abyss to swallow them whole.

Ladybug puts the lucky charm inside her yo-yo and went to their direction. "Ladybug, save him," Chat shouted as he reached for Adrien. She ignored his cries and saved her partner. "Why didn't you save him?" he asked. "Because your my partner and I would choose you no matter what," she replied. She then took out the piece of paper trying to figure out how to use it. "Chat when I give the signal call on your cataclysm and aim for the pin," she said, he then nodded in response and began distracting the akuma. She then turned the paper into an airplane and shot it through the air. "Now!" she shouted as Yellow Fever turned and the airplane was caught between her eyes. "Cataclysm!" With that the pin disintegrated and the akuma flew out. "No more evil doing for you. Time to de-evilize. Gotcha. Bye bye little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug," Ladybug said as she threw the paper into the air. "What? What happened?" the girl pondered. "Pound it," the two heroes says as they did their victory fist bump.

I know there was not much romance in this story. I just couldn't think of anything and I wanted to focus on a more platonic love at the moment. I'm sorry, also I'm sorry for putting a bit rude stereotypes and discrimination in this story. The next would be better I swear.