Wedding Bells

This was it, she walks down the isle in her white wedding dress. Her veil was passed down from generation to generation, something old, her blue bracelet stood out, something blue, her hairpiece in a form of a white rose from her best friend, something borrowed and her white wedged heels, something new. She walked with grace and confidence as she searched for her groom. When her eyes landed in him she stared in shock. WHY THE HELL WAS FELIX IN ADRIEN'S PLACE!

Marinette remained in shock for a few minutes as her head pounded to the beat of her heart. It was a rather annoying beat. Wait, it was her alarm clock. Marinette then shot out of bed, surprising the red kwami. "Marinette, are you alright?" Tikki asked in a concerned tone. "I-I'm fine Tikki. Just a weird dream, no nightmare," she replied. Tikki then giggled and told her to get ready. "Tikki," Marinette called. "Yes?" she replied. "Is it possible to still have a crush on someone you haven't seen in years?" she asked. Tikki smiled and replied, "Well, your first love never dies, that's one thing." Marinette smiled and headed down stairs for breakfast. Felix Agreste, the name had haunted her ever since he left.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," a five-year-old Moroccan boy said between giggles. "No, no way. I did not agree to this," a five-year-old blond said as he tried to escape the grasp of the Vietnamese descent. "Come on, it's only a game," a four-year-old raven haired girl said. "No! No," he protested. "Fine, so you'd rather marry Mireille and get a beating from Theo?"
a red haired five-year-old boy said. "Fine," he huffed as he approached the girl. He took both hands and they both leaned in and shared a quick kiss. This earned squeals from the on lookers. They then separated with blushing expressions without facing each other. They then began the wedding rituals, eating cake, (cupcakes actually), dancing and gift opening (all the gifts were goodbye gifts for the groom). "Felix, it's almost time to go," a blonde woman said from afar. "I'm coming mom," he shouted back. "Well then, goodbye everyone," he said as he made his way towards his mother. "Wait," called a voice. She then gave him a kiss on his cheek to which it were dusted with a pink blush. "Don't forget us," she said. He then smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead and replied, "Never ever. I promise Marinette."

Marinette was already seated in class when she was relieved from her daydream. "Wow girl, you're early today," Alya teased as she sat down next to her. "Morning Alya," she replied. The two them slowly emersed themselves into conversation. "Hey dudettes. Wow Mari you're early," Nino joined. "Hey babe," Alya greeted. "By the way, did you hear, a new student's transferring," Nino said. "Really, who?" Marinette asked. "Well," Nino said hesitantly. "It's you know. Your husband," he says with a smirk. This caused her to combust leaving a confused Alya. "Wait, who?" she asked with urgency. "You'll find out. Good luck Mari," Nino said as Adrien entered the room. "Morning guys, Nino" he says greeting him with a fist bump. "Hey sunshine, do you know who the new transferee is?" Alya asked. "Yeah, actually he's—" he says but was cut off when Ms. Bustier entered the room with another student with her.

Marinette felt like hiding under her desk when she saw him. "Good morning everyone," Ms. Bustier greeted cheerfully. "As you know we have another student in class. He just transferred from UK, I hope you could all get along. Felix would you like to say something," she offered. He nodded and then said, "Good morning everyone. My name is Felix Agreste, cousin of Adrien Agreste. It's a pleasure to meet you," he said flatly. "You can take a seat next to Ivan over there," she instructed. He nodded and made his way to the seat but he was able to give Marinette a small smile causing her to blush again.

Classes seemed to drag along slowly for Marinette. Her traitorous heart kept on beating for the other blond in her life as she felt his eyes on her. When class was finally dismissed for lunch, she stood up from her chair without a moment to delay as she made her way towards the door. "Not so fast Dupain-Cheng," Chloé said. "Chloé, I don't have time for any snarky remarks from you today," she replied. "Not that, that's for this afternoon. Do you really think you can just walk out of class without welcoming your husband back?" She said in a teasing manner with a smirk. For the rest of the class, the comment was foreign causing them to stop what they were doing, while Nino, Nathanael, Kim and Sabrina burst into a fit of laughter. "Chloé, please stop teasing Marinette or else she'll burst into a puddle of goo like last time," Felix joked as he approached her. Causing the five people, knowing what's happening, to laugh again. Marinette then approached Felix and playfully punched his arm. "I thought you were in my side," she said. "I hate you," she grumbled as she then began giving him a 'welcome back' hug. "I missed you too," he replied giving her a quick hug and then peeling her off.

"Wait, what are you all talking about? Husband?" Alya asked with a hint of anger. Nino them slung an arm around her shoulders and said, "Well to those who aren't aware of the situation. Felix is a friend of ours who left ten years ago. But before he left we had an impromptu wedding for Marinette and him since the two were obviously drooling over each other. Plus we love teasing the two relentlessly since their reactions are absolutely priceless. So you could call them childhood sweethearts." The rest still had their mouths open, still processing what happened. "Nino!" the two shouted in unison.

"Why didn't tell me that you used to know Marinette and Nino?" Adrien asked Felix, coming in-between him and Marinette, as he puts a protective front over her. "You never asked and it was not relative information," he coolly replied. "Wow, so the two of you are like inseparable aren't you?" Lila joined in. "But wait, if Marinette married Felix, does that mean that she had been cheating on him?" she said. Marinette never felt this much urge to slap her across the face. She could take Chloé saying that, knowing that she only implied it as a joke but from Lila, she knows there's more to it, she can read it in her eyes. "Well, that makes two of us," Felix said as he took her hand, slipping pass a fuming Adrien. Marinette then calmed down and then said, "Wait, what?" He then chuckled and led her out of the room saying, "I believe that this conversation will be better if it were just you and me." This caused Marinette's cheeks take a brilliant shade of red.

Once alone Felix lets go of her hand, to her dismay. The two stood in an awkward silence. "So how was Angleterre?" she asked. "It was nice, but I still missed Paris," he replied. "By the way this is for you," he said taking out a gift from his shoulder bag. She then took it and began unwrapping it. Her heart stopped when she saw the album. She began opening it to give multiple pictures of them and their friends, with different captions. It was the last picture that caught her attention, it was their wedding. She then couldn't control the wave of emotions and hugged him tightly to which he returned it with the same force and emotion. "I missed you so much," Marinette said in between her tears. "I missed you too," he tried as he placed a kiss on her forehead like how he had done 10 years ago.