Our Love is God

Warning: mentions is drug use, murder, and death.
Request from Simp-Since-2-0-2-0

"That's all for today, thank you for coming," the photographer announced once the photoshoot finished. All staff members felt relieved now that the shoot was over. All of them started cleaning up the set, putting aside the equipment and repacking the used items. The models have gone to their respective dressing rooms to change out from their outfits. Among them is a debutant named Marinette, who has been in the industry for a more than a year now, but this was her first shoot in a very important brand, the Gabriel. She couldn't wipe the proud and giddy smile on her face as she stepped out of the room. She couldn't believe that it's finally happening, she'll finally be in one of the most influential and famous industries.

This was also the company of her favorite model, Ladybird, who until now remains a mystery in the modelling agency. She was a one hit wonder, capturing her audience through her mystifying performance and androgynous looks. But she suddenly disappeared without explanation both from her and the company. She was legend and now a myth, but she'll never be forgotten.

Perhaps that's one of the downside to finally achieving the goal to sign on a big company. But as for her, she doesn't know any of the models or staff in today's shoot, so she planned on treating herself a relaxing evening at home.

"Marinette, where you going? We're still going to get some drink," another model called after her when they noticed her pick up her bag. She turned and smiled at the person's invitation. "Really? Thanks, that's really nice of you Lila," she thanked her as she took her things and followed the welcoming girl. Lila gladly took her arm in hers as she guided the newbie to her group.

"I know you're new here and as one of Gabriel's longest model in the company I think it's my responsibility to welcome all of you. That's why you're in my shoot," she smiled sweetly at the girl. But somehow the way she calls it her shoot left a strange feeling in her. Was it jealousy or anger? But she ignored it remembering their positions in the company. She arrived to her group of friends which included regal model Chloe Bourgeois, and gothic model Juleka Couffaine who is also the bass player of the rock group Kitty Section.

"Ladies, I invited Marinette to our little drinking I hope you don't mind," Lila cheerfully announced, eliciting different reactions from the two. Chloe scoffed while Juleka simply nodded as she turned to her phone.

"Ugh, I'll never understand you. You always try and pick up the garbage and place them beside us," Chloe insulted the newcomer making her shrink in a bit. But Lila immediately glared at her saying, "Chloe, are you calling yourself garbage? Don't forget I picked you up too." The blonde turned scarlet in both anger and embarrassment, but immediately shuts her mouth. This was when Marinette realized how influential Lila really was to other models.

"Guys, our ride's here. And Rose said that the other two are there too," Juleka mentioned to remove the tension. And just like that the quartet exited the shoot bidding goodbye to the other workers and entered a luxury car. Marinette's eyes widened in awe and surprise at the wide and large seating area in the back. Lila giggled at her reaction while the other two sat down.

"You know seeing your reaction reminds me of my first time, too," Lila commented as they started moving. The shy girl blushed a little as she squeaked, "I'm sorry, I'm just not used to it." This earned a snide look from Chloe while she comments on how much of a simpleton she was, only to be shot down by Lila's look.

"No, don't be. I meant it as a compliment. You see even Juleka had the same look on her face," she jibbed lightening the mood. The ravenette nodded curtly in understanding as her companion continued, "Can I ask you something?"