Bachelorette Party

"Are you ready for your last day of being single?" Marinette asks, who was wearing a black high collar dress. "You know I am girl, but can you get this blindfold off me?" Alya says as she pointed at the white piece of clothing at her eyes, which matched her white slip dress. The girl's laugh at this as they replied no.

"We're here," Rose screeches as she tugged her black off shoulder lacy dress. "Alright, let's get this off of you then," Nora says, wearing an almost similar outfit as her kickboxing outfit only in black and a different material, as she takes the blindfold off her eyes. The girls stepped out of the vehicle with excitement. Alya's eyes widen at the location as she turned to her bridesmaids. "Is this, are we at the Miraculous strip club?" she gasped. She turned to her friends with wide eyes as they nodded to her.

"We just though it would be proper for you to have one last night with a different view," Marinette tells her as she takes her arm. "Let's go, girls," she added. "But," Alya began. "There's nothing to worry about little sister, I heard from the guys that they're going to the Whisper Club for their bachelor party," Nora tells her. "We enjoy our fair share of men as well, even Alix," Mylène adds as she joins them while she straightened her spaghetti straps on her flora top.

They walk up there and told the bouncer about their reservation. He nodded and opened the door to them. Once inside, they were blinded by the bright lights that illuminated that interior of the room, creating a satisfying shadow effect on the ground. The girls enter with excitement, ready to celebrate their friends last day of being single, and made their way to their reserved table, which was front row and centre column to the stage.

The Miraculous Club is a strip club inspired by Paris' heroes and villains. From the decor to the dancers, everything was superhero themed. They could see that the waitresses and waiters are dressed in the colours of Hawkmoth and Mayura, the bartender and DJ have the former Queen Bee and Queen Wasp theme. The dancers are in the akumatized villain theme.

On one side they could see a blonde girl in pigtails dressed in a Stormy Weather theme. Next to her was a Bubbler themed hero who had blue body paint that when in the right lighting you could see the dancer's nice body. There were a lot of akumatized villains everywhere, such as Frighteningale, Guitar Villain, Silencer, Reflekta, Antibug, Mime, Mr. Pigeon, Gamer, Dark Cupid, Dark Owl, Lady Wifi, Evillustrator, Reverser, Riposte, Volpina, Prime Queen, Befana, Zombizou, Style Queen, Anansi, Miraculer, Desperada, Syren, Party Crasher, Timetagger, Simon Says, and a lot more.

But for the heroes, they have a special stage for that. The catwalk at the end of the club where the dancefloor is, is reserved for the heroes such as Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Pegasus, Monkey King, Ryuko, Bunnix and other superheroes. They operate on the main stage for more exposure and only the best dancers are going to be performing there. All the workers in the club wears a mask for anonymity.

"I don't know if I'm comfortable having them here," Alya expressed her concern towards the twins. "It's alright Alya," Ella, wearing a black halter dress, began. "You know we're old enough to be in a place like this," Etta, wedding a similar outfit as her sister, continued. "And who doesn't want to see people dressed in our heroes to perform for us," the two ended. This made the group laugh at the twins ability to finish each other's sentences.

"I'll just order our drinks," Juleka, who wore a black long sleeve with black tulip skirt paired with ripped black leggings, mumbled to the group as she headed to the bar. "I'll help you sweetie," Rose called after.

The group settled down as they took in the interior and of the club. They then saw a young man with mocha brown hair and cerulean eyes. He wore an azure suit paired with a blue striped tie as he gave them a smile and approached them. The girls smiled in return once he arrived.