Hide and Seek 2

It's been a month already, the group clearly knows that the two have been dating behind their backs, but the fact that they can keep a straight face at how they deny the fact is all annoying. Claude slumped on Allegra's bed in annoyance as he groaned into her pillow. "Why? Just why?" he exclaimed as he looked up at the ceiling in desperation.

Allegra rolled her eyes at the exaggerating boy as she continued to scroll through Marinette's Instagram trying to find anymore leads that shows they were dating. "If we want them to tell the truth, we need to catch them in the act," Allan stated.

"That's what we've been doing in the past month," Claude pointed out as they tried to rack their brains. "Allegra, any ideas?" he asked as he turned to the girl beside him. She shrugged her shoulders and got off the bed. "Why don't we take them somewhere romantic and see how they'd react?" she suggested as she began to search for romantic hotspots in Paris. Allan shook his head, discouraging the idea. "They're too strong to crack over that," he reasoned. This made them nod in agreement as they began throwing out plans they thought that could help them make their friends admit that they're dating.

A sudden ping from their phones took them out of their planning. "That's strange," Allan stated as they read Marinette's message to them.

Marinette: Do you guys want to go to the amusement park later?

"What should we say?" Claude panicked as he fell off the bed. "Calm down Claude, it's not the end of the world," Allegra rolled her eyes at the panicky brunette.

Allegra: I'm free tonight 😘. What about you guys?

Allan: sure thing i need to get out of the house anyway

Claude: ABSOLUTELY MY BEAUTIFUL MARINETTE I'LL BE YOUR STEAD AND GUIDE UNTIL THE EXCHANGE BETWEEN HELIOS AND NYX!!!

This made the two turn to Claude with a mixture of disappointment and confusion. "That's a bit of an overkill," Allegra commented as they confirmed their time and meet up.

Allegra: Felix you're coming too

Felix: That doesn't sound like a request.

Allegra: It's not you better get your @ss over there

Felix: I'm busy.

Claude: clear your schedule duh 🙄

Felix: No.

Allan: bring out the big guns marinette you ask him

Marinette: Please~🥺

Felix: Fine.

Claude: MARINETTE THE FELIX WHISPERER HAS SUCCEEDED ONCE AGAIN

Allegra: Kinda sus though 👀

Marinette: No

Allegra: I didn't say anything you did😏

Marinette: Can you guys just drop it is already been a month

Claude: it has i didn't notice were u rlly counting i wonder why 🤔

Marinette: Claude please just drop it

"That's enough," Allegra stated as she slapped the back of Claude's head. He turned to her with a pout while he rubbed the back of his head. "Why do you have to be so mean?" he cried as he dramatically rolled on her bed.

...

Marinette, on the other hand, was a blushing mess by all of their implications. "Don't let them get to you," Felix said testing his head on her shoulder as he continued his knitting. "Why did you even invite them along I really wanted to go there with you alone?" he pouted making her giggle at his statement as she leaned back against him. "Because we're not dating and it would weird for us to be in the amusement park alone," she emphasised to him.