Perfect

No relationship is perfect, there will always be ups and downs. Fights are inevitable and unavoidable in face of great adversaries. But why, why does this feel like the one that will break them apart.

Marinette stared at the phone in her hand as she contemplated on whether or not she should call him and apologized. But apologize for what? Being right all this time? No, she's not going to bring herself to do it. It's his fault for what's happening right now. If he just made time for her maybe this wouldn't happen. If he would just tell her that he wants out she wouldn't mind. Why?

"Why can't he just say he's sorry?" Marinette asked herself out loud as she continued to stare at her phone. After another fifteen minutes of nothing, she scoffed and took her things as she went out to buy some groceries.

She's in her final year at college and has been interning at Gabriel after Adrien took over when they were in high school. She was very grateful for the opportunity and asked him not to make any exemptions for her.

She passed by the park where they had their first date. She couldn't help but stop and stare at the bench. She clenched her fists in frustration and walked away. Why couldn't her boyfriend just talk to her? He said he has time today, so why not explain himself for what he's been doing the past weeks. She grabbed a basket and started looking for the items missing in her kitchen. She passed by the alcohol aisle to find the same wine he poured for her on their second date. It stared back at her in a mocking way. She glared at it and moved on.

While she was paying she could see a couple on the other counter looking so happy together. They didn't seem to have a care in the world as they snuggled near each other. "Have some decorum," she thought as she would never cling onto her partner like that in public, at least not when he didn't want it. But now that she thinks about it, maybe she should've been a little more clingy and maybe he wouldn't have left her. Her hands clenched tighter as she grabbed her groceries and left the store. She got on the bus and checked her phone again.

0 messages; 0 calls

She sighed as she leaned her head on the window as she stared outside wondering if he's thinking of her.

...

Felix sat behind his desk as he read the report in front of him. But for some reason he can't focus. Was it because of their fight last night? It wasn't his fault for being buried in work. She just arrived at such an awkward moment. Why was she even there at that moment? He sighed in frustration as he pushed himself back. He stared at their picture with a remorseful smile.

She looked happy in his arms while he had a gentle smile on his face to match her mood. He got out of his desk and made his way outside for some fresh air. He was technically done for the day and he really planned on taking her out tonight. He booked a very nice restaurant and even planned something romantic. He stopped in his footsteps when he saw a couple eating ice cream in the park. It was simple but they looked happy.

He suddenly recalled those times when they would go out and he'd take her to somewhere fancy. She would always make a comment on how it would be nice to try something simple. She was never the type for extravagant and expressive dates. It wasn't his fault that he wants her to have everything that she deserves. He thought that having grand gestures would remind her that she's still the best and top priority. Would it be different if he looked at the world in her eyes?

She always adored having take out with him like their date a few months ago. Their table was double booked and they couldn't eat there. She then suggested on just having take out since he didn't want to eat in another restaurant. She was really happy though and she tried to make him happy during dinner. He actually forgot that mishap.