Mari Harem

A long, long time ago, someone  asked me to write a fighting Felix and Adrien. Well, now is the time to answer that request after all this time. I apologize for this late answer because I had been incredibly busy with our research project. I appreciate the request and I don't mind, I really need more ideas thank you.In this story the are no miraculouses but there is magic such as witches, wizards and fae. The setting is still modern day Paris.

"You dare insult me," a dark haired lady said when she took a bite out of a cantaloupe muffin. Sabine and Tom startled at her accusation began apologizing.

"I'm sorry ma'am, is it not to your liking?" Tom asked. "Are you allergic to it?" Sabine added with concern. This angered the woman more. "You dare insult me with this cantaloupe!" she shouted. The two looked at each other with bewilderment, wondering why a cantaloupe could insult this woman. The woman looked around to find the bakery deserted, this made her smile and turned to the couple.

"You don't know what I am, don't you?" she asked as an evil thought crossed her mind. The two shocked their heads as they watched her shed her mortal form. The couple gasped at her transformation to find a tall slender pale skinned, long dark haired with fiery red eyes woman stand before them.

Tom and Sabine got on their knees begging for her forgiveness, for they knew who she was. She is the most feared witch that was known to live in Paris. They have heard of the stories about a witch who cursed a poor family (Raincomprix) into having red coloured hair, so unique that they could be spotted in a crowd. This was considered a curse to the family since they had never wanted others' attention.

"Please, we apologize, spare us dear enchantress," Tom pleaded. "Mama, Papa?" a quite voice called in the back. The couple then turned to find their three-year-old daughter waking up from the noise.

This made the witch smile and went over to the child. She picked her up and smiled wickedly making the couple shiver. "I think I know what to do with you," she said. "Please don't, not our child," the baker's wife pleaded. "Silence!" the enchantress snapped. She turned her attention back to the child and forcefully shutting her eyes and uttered, "Listen to my words," she began. "Your daughter will grow with her mother's beauty but her coordination will be distressed and absent. However, despite this everyone will fall desperately in love with her," she continued as her hand covered the poor girl's eyes.

"Let her eyes be a reminder, on her fourteenth birthday none will be able to resist her charm, yet she herself shall fall in love so deeply that she would lose herself and her mind," she ended as three-year-old screamed as her eyes burnt. The enchantress, knowing that her work was done, dropped the child on the ground and dispersed in the air. The bakers ran towards their child cradling her as she gasped for air.

"Marinette, Marinette, please open your eyes. Open your eyes and look at Maman," Sabine urged. After a few deep breaths the little girl, named Marinette, opened her eyes to her parents, only to find that her once greenish gray eyes turned into a brilliant bluebell ones. This shocked the two and cried at the thought of their child's curse. Tom engulfed his family into his large arms to find a white envelope lined with gold, with a golden seal left by the enchantress.

...

It was a bright morning, too bright actually. This woken the bluenette up to find that she will be late, again. Marinette scrambled to her feet but fell off her bed with a thump. She entered the bathroom to shower, only to slip on a puddle and cause pain on her butt. She quickly finished cleaning and dressing herself and went downstairs, thankfully not tripping. "Good morning maman, papa," she greeted her parents as she was about to run out of the house. "Hold it sweetheart, here," her father said handing her a croissant. She smiled and gratefully took it before running out of the house making her way to school.